Joined: 06 Jan 2013
GMAT 1: 590 Q48 V22
GMAT 2: 610 Q49 V24
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
, given: 7
GMAT 610 ll 4 yrs work exp ll College?? [#permalink]
13 Dec 2013, 03:30
This is to get a preliminary evaluation of my profile so that I may accordingly focus on appropriate schools. I'm putting down some salient points of my profile below. I'd be obliged if you could help me out in selecting schools to apply.
* Female, 27yrs, Indian.
* B.Tech, NIT, Raipur - 77.7%
* 4 yrs of Experience in Energy & infrastructure sector, With 3 yrs as an assistant manager.
Profile: C&I Design Engineer. Development, validation and seeking clients approval on engineering docs. Proficient in managing internal & external Clients. Lots of experience with international clients. Assist in preparation & updating the project schedule. Daily update of completed activities to cross check the planned schedule. Close the punch points for final handover of the project to customer.
* Home maker from almost 1.5 years, However, supporting some NGOs.
* some volunteering experience in NGOs on child education.
* GMAT: 610(Q- 49, V-24)
* Class representative during my undergraduate degree
* Participated in a number of debates and entrepreneurship related inter-college events
* Skilled Bharatnatyam Dancer.
* Sketching, singing.
Planning for full time MBA in Finance from UK, Short listed Following colleges:
1) Cass Business school London
2) Manchester Business school UK
so kindly suggest, if I can still apply and stand chances of getting selected.
Also, Please suggest any other school in which I can apply.