Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 10:41

Flash Sale:

The Economist GMAT Tutor - 15% Off All Courses

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT 650 (Q48,V31) - Partime MBA- UT Austin or Rice or ???

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: Q V
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT 650 (Q48,V31) - Partime MBA- UT Austin or Rice or ??? [#permalink] New post 25 Apr 2013, 19:36
Hi All,
It has been overwhelming experience to prepare for GMAT. After a long time after school. I am a regular visitor here and all of you guys have helped me a lot with your feedback on all hints and tricks and suggestions for GMAT. I was expecting a little more in verbal but i think i am ok with my score of 650 (Q48, V31).

But since now its over, i guess now the real fun begins. I would again need all your's help her

Please suggest any top tier university, anywhere in US that my profile has a chance of getting in into Part Time MBA program and university that is good in Finance.
My profile:
GMAT: 650 (Q48, V31)
Education: BS Electrical Engineering (India), MS Electrical Engineering (Detroit)
GPA: BS- 3.6 and MS-3.45
Work Ex: 8+ years in IT working as IT business consultant
Have recommendation from VP and Director of fortune 100 companies.
Looking to start Sprin 2014/Fall 2014.

I am looking for UT Austin / Rice/ or any other top tier university. My company is quite flexible in work schedule and work location. I already talked to my manager and he is ok for me to move to any place i want and work from there. That kind of makes sense since my company doesn't pay a penny for any kind of formal education, so atleast they can do that.

I need all of yours help in finding out which top tier universities i could get into or atleast have a chance of getting in, so i can atleast apply for those and try it out.

Thanks again for your help so far and i am hoping i will get help in deciding where i wanna pursue my Sleazy Spammer.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT Date: 02-18-2012

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 3

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT 650 (Q48,V31) - Partime MBA- UT Austin or Rice or ??? [#permalink] New post 05 May 2013, 13:21
you may also want to consider Booth, Kellogg and Ross part time programs. Your gmat falls under the lower range for these schools , but if you have leadership experiences , you should be fine i guess.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: Q V

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT 650 (Q48,V31) - Partime MBA- UT Austin or Rice or ??? [#permalink] New post 05 May 2013, 18:11
Thanks himym for your reply!!!

I will be applying to these schools for next year Fall schedule. I am hoping to get admitted to atleast one of these top 10 programs.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Would appreciate any other feedback..
Re: GMAT 650 (Q48,V31) - Partime MBA- UT Austin or Rice or ???   [#permalink] 05 May 2013, 18:11