Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Thank you in advance for profile evaluation 1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do? Full Time Work Experience - 3 years as a Co-founder at Intelliplanner, which designed technology(IT) enabled logistics solutions for Mining and Transport Companies in India - Conceptualized the product & Defined product strategy - developed product from scratch - created operations team and processes - Brought in sales - Led an initiative Instabuy of 14 members at Shopzilla Inc. Instabuy allowed users a 2 click checkout which increased consumer conversion - Currently working as Manager Technolgy at TOI. Leading a team of 3 to build a food recommendation engine for foodies
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances. - B. Tech Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Kanpur, India, 2009 (CPI: 7.5/10) - Major : Materials Science Engg
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience. - Volunteer - IIT Kanpur : Counseled and assisted students facing academic and psychological problems. - Launched a forum for local community to share and discuss their problems and help find solutions - Extra-Curricular - Conceptualized an event Megaworld and Coordinated first of its kind modeling economic system during a Business festival at IIT Kanpur - Organized an fashion show & Led 30 member team during Cultural festival at IIT Kanpur - Designed a Project Management System,an online portal which provided a common platform for the faculty and students community to share project information, at IIT Kanpur which is currently being used by PoWER, an organization focused on Research and Work-Experience through student-industry interaction,
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA. - N/A
6) Your target programs. Please note that my experience is with the top MBA programs (FT, PT, EMBA, Sloan Fellows) around the world. If the programs you are targeting are not listed here, I may not respond due to lack of time. - Insead - HEC - Columbia NY - MIT Sloan
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13. Insead R3 Jan 2015 intake Columbia, MIT Sloan R1 2015 intake
8) Your post-MBA goal. - Use learnings to improve on entrepreneurship experience along with network, pedigree, to start a tech company and focus creating more jobs in my country. The overall learning from my first company was failure to bridge the gap between developing a product & wrapping a successful marketing strategy, which i need to learn with my education at a B-school.
Your target programs are all excellent for your goals, and would be great fits for you. That said, while you have many strengths, I’d consider all except HEC to be reaches, albeit reasonable reaches. (If you could bump up the GMAT a tad, it would make them even more reasonable reaches.)
Check out this awesome article about Anderson on Poets Quants, http://poetsandquants.com/2015/01/02/uclas-anderson-school-morphs-into-a-friendly-tech-hub/ . Anderson is a great place! Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I...