thanks a ton mohankumar.
Can others pls also suggest which schools normally accept this score!
That will b a real help.
You have touched that magical 7 digit in your GMAT, so you have decent score on hand.
As far as your chances for the given four programs is concerned, all IIM one year programs ( other than IIM A ) is very much within your reach, rather you should be a strong candidate for these programs, however i would encourage you to apply to IIM-A if you have strong profile in work ex with stellar recos. ISB is also within reach and you should apply in 1st round.
For suggestions of programs on other than you mentioned , the choice depends on lot of factors
1) where do you want to settle post MBA
2) What is your budget for one year MBA
3) What is your long term and short term goal etc.
For your universal Q , which schools accept this score ? , the answer is all
, you have to identify schools of your choice and then apply
Please understand GMAT is a part of application, essays, reco, interviews etc follow the score.
You have done well for the first part of your journey to MBA - GMAT , so your score is not now hindrance for you to apply any school, but then again you need to analyze two points
1) what schools want - what kind of students do school prefer ( age, background , geography etc ) , you can learn about this by scouting the websites of targeted school.
2) What you want - ( 1 yr , budget, specialization, etc )
hope this helps
good luck with your application
Free Essay Reviewing Service