Joined: 04 Dec 2012
, given: 1
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
Management Consultant at Mid-Tier Firm (E&Y, Capgemini, KPMG, Accenture) since summer of 2013
Started online retail store in college (>$200K revenue in year), not sure if counts as work experience or extracurricular
2) Your GMAT
740 Q 50 (89%) V 41 (93%) IR 8, have not received AWA score yet
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
3.5 GPA from bottom of top 20
Economics/Math Major 2013 grad
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience
Started a multicultural fraternity in college, not sure what my big post college extra curricular will be yet
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.
6) Your target programs. Please note that my experience is with the top MBA programs (FT, PT, EMBA, Sloan Fellows) around the world. If the programs you are targeting are not listed here, I may not respond due to lack of time.
Harvard, Stanford, Kellogg, Haas, Fuqua, Ross, Goizueta, Wharton, Tuck
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
8) Your post-MBA goal.
Marketing/Strategy at Fashion Company or Top 3 Consulting Firm