Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 26 Apr 2015, 13:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT 760 (M51 V41) - help you crack the test!!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.5
WE: Accounting (Accounting)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

GMAT 760 (M51 V41) - help you crack the test!! [#permalink] New post 13 Oct 2011, 19:43
I took GMAT on July 13 this year, and got 760. To be honest, I've done my application to top business schools this fall. I want to help you crack the test, want to make friends with you, and then we attend the best business schools. My Math in this test was 51 - you can definitely trust me about my study methods, and they are really helpful. As a woman who is applying to nine top MBA programs in the passed first round, I am conscious about how difficult it is - especially for bankers or consultants - to balance your career and your spare-time-study-plan. So, let's beat the test together, with much less time, yay! Remember, I'm not a typical "boring" accountant, and I'm confident to make the study fun:)
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
WE 1: 5.5+ years IT Prof.
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 24

Re: GMAT 760 (M51 V41) - help you crack the test!! [#permalink] New post 13 Oct 2011, 20:31
ciduo777 wrote:
I took GMAT on July 13 this year, and got 760. To be honest, I've done my application to top business schools this fall. I want to help you crack the test, want to make friends with you, and then we attend the best business schools. My Math in this test was 51 - you can definitely trust me about my study methods, and they are really helpful. As a woman who is applying to nine top MBA programs in the passed first round, I am conscious about how difficult it is - especially for bankers or consultants - to balance your career and your spare-time-study-plan. So, let's beat the test together, with much less time, yay! Remember, I'm not a typical "boring" accountant, and I'm confident to make the study fun:)

Congratulations for 760, I'm sure you will get into one of the best B-Schools.
Could you please share your strategy and study method for Quant. I'm kind of stuck at 45-47 score, how to raise it to 51?
Also, for verbal if you have any unique strategy of yours that you would like to share? I highly appreciate the help you are offering to MBA aspirants, it is an awesome initiative.
Current Student
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GMAT 2: 690 Q47 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q49 V39
WE: Design (Manufacturing)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 12

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT 760 (M51 V41) - help you crack the test!! [#permalink] New post 13 Oct 2011, 22:04
Congrats on your score,

I will be taking the gmat for the second time in feb next year. Can you please tell the strategies that you used for verbal. I am quite comfortable with quants , and usually score 50-51 in all the prep tests.

Work with hope in Heart and dreams in the eyes .... And leave the mind for GMAT problems ;)

Re: GMAT 760 (M51 V41) - help you crack the test!!   [#permalink] 13 Oct 2011, 22:04