I find that GMAT Prep does not have an individual module to practise AWA and it is quite weird to use Word or TXT for the practice. Therefore, I developed a small software that mimics the real interface of GMAT AWA test. You can have a great experience in using it~ (Supported on Win and Mac)
• Mimic the interface of real GMAT AWA test -- the answer area you can type words into, the timer appearing on the right-top corner and many more ...100% real experience
• Includes all official AWA topics from mba.com! Free to choose any AA or AI topic: you can practise the topic you prefer to; all topics have been indexed
• 'Search' function enables you to find all topics with keywords you provide
• Opt to be randomly allocated a topic for practising
• Manage the timer yourself: you can stop the timer if you suddenly receive a call and then write the essay later
• Export your work to file in txt, doc or pdf format and you can review it later (*currently only 'txt' is supported)Download from my website http://weelyoung.com/pc/gmatawasim.phpCurrently iPad version is avaible
! You can practise AWA on the go. It got 'Scratchpad' function where you can write note or draft essay.
or go to App Store, search "GMAT AWA"
Please reply to support