Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 11:57 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 11:57

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3046 [0]
Given Kudos: 157
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
GMAT with kids [#permalink]
Hussain, I agree, I was thinking of doing it last night, now somehow i cant find the link to change the topic name..
Hussain15 wrote:
Good initiative!!

Just a little comment though. Keep this thread for "GMAT with kids". For putting b.school experience, you need to start a new thread in "B.School Life" forum.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hey dbuck,
I dont think it should be a problem, as long as you are bearing the cost of living, which will vary a lot..A small college town should be cheaper in comparison to staying in a place like chicago, so you might want to put that in your checklist while making your b-school wishlist.

dbuck wrote:
I'm new to these boards, and this is exactly the topic I've been looking for. Planning on applying to b school fall 2011 for a 2012 entry. Married with a 2 year old daughter, who will be about 3 1/2 at the start of classes.

Looking at the possibility of applying to an international one year programs, like those at Temple and Boston. I can't find anything on their websites about attending with a family. Is this discouraged? At the least, I'm assuming the housing situation may be made more difficult.
GMAT Club Bot