Delete : GMAT Study Groups
Check GMAT Club App Tracker for the Latest School Decision Releases http://gmatclub.com/AppTrack

It is currently 07 Dec 2016, 21:36
GMAT Club Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Delete

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 25 Jul 2012
Posts: 4
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Delete [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Aug 2012, 19:09
Delete
Attachments

DSC00348.JPG
DSC00348.JPG [ 2.08 MiB | Viewed 1576 times ]


Last edited by JohnMcClane on 23 Sep 2012, 15:20, edited 2 times in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Posts: 27
GPA: 3.57
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 53 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Books For Sale - I Scored A 760 Because of These - NYC [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Aug 2012, 22:02
JohnMcClane wrote:
I'm selling all of my GMAT Books. These books helped me score a 760!

Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guides: Volumes 1-9, 4th Edition (Volume 9 is 5th edition)
Manhattan GMAT Foundations of GMAT Math 5th Edition
Manhattan GMAT Foundations of GMAT Verbal
Manhattan GMAT Advanced GMAT Quant
Powerscore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
Powerscore GMAT Reading Comprehension Bible
Official Guide to GMAT Review 12th Edition
Official Guide to GMAT Review 13th Edition
Official Guide to GMAT Quantitative Review 2nd Edition
Official Guide to GMAT Verbal Review 2nd Edition
Kaplan GMAT Verbal Workbook
Kaplan GMAT 800
Vertias Prep GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
Total GMAT Math (Jeff Sackmann)
GMAT Ultimate Grammar (GMAT Club)

PM me if interested.

I am interested, how much will the total price be?
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 25 Jul 2012
Posts: 4
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Books For Sale - I Scored A 760 Because of These - NYC [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Aug 2012, 22:14
rajman41 wrote:
JohnMcClane wrote:
I'm selling all of my GMAT Books. These books helped me score a 760!

Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guides: Volumes 1-9, 4th Edition (Volume 9 is 5th edition)
Manhattan GMAT Foundations of GMAT Math 5th Edition
Manhattan GMAT Foundations of GMAT Verbal
Manhattan GMAT Advanced GMAT Quant
Powerscore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
Powerscore GMAT Reading Comprehension Bible
Official Guide to GMAT Review 12th Edition
Official Guide to GMAT Review 13th Edition
Official Guide to GMAT Quantitative Review 2nd Edition
Official Guide to GMAT Verbal Review 2nd Edition
Kaplan GMAT Verbal Workbook
Kaplan GMAT 800
Vertias Prep GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
Total GMAT Math (Jeff Sackmann)
GMAT Ultimate Grammar (GMAT Club)

PM me if interested.

I am interested, how much will the total price be?


The total price is $200. NYC only - I do not ship.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Posts: 27
GPA: 3.57
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 53 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Books For Sale - I Scored A 760 Because of These - NYC [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Aug 2012, 01:39
JohnMcClane wrote:
rajman41 wrote:
JohnMcClane wrote:
I'm selling all of my GMAT Books. These books helped me score a 760!

Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guides: Volumes 1-9, 4th Edition (Volume 9 is 5th edition)
Manhattan GMAT Foundations of GMAT Math 5th Edition
Manhattan GMAT Foundations of GMAT Verbal
Manhattan GMAT Advanced GMAT Quant
Powerscore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
Powerscore GMAT Reading Comprehension Bible
Official Guide to GMAT Review 12th Edition
Official Guide to GMAT Review 13th Edition
Official Guide to GMAT Quantitative Review 2nd Edition
Official Guide to GMAT Verbal Review 2nd Edition
Kaplan GMAT Verbal Workbook
Kaplan GMAT 800
Vertias Prep GMAT Reading Comprehension Guide
Total GMAT Math (Jeff Sackmann)
GMAT Ultimate Grammar (GMAT Club)

PM me if interested.

I am interested, how much will the total price be?


I am not from NYC!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Posts: 4
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Books For Sale - I Scored A 760 Because of These - NYC [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Sep 2012, 11:37
I'm interested to buy these books. but i'm located in London. is it possible to post the books to London. I'm ready to pay bit more for postage? can you pass me your contact number, will call you. thanks Jana
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Posts: 4
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Books For Sale - I Scored A 760 Because of These - NYC [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Sep 2012, 06:00
I'm interested to buy these books. is this book still available? but i'm located in London. is it possible to post the books to my sister's place in USA. I'm ready to pay the postage? can you pass me your contact number, will call you. thanks Jana
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2012
Posts: 11
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.54
WE: Other (Other)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 5

Re: GMAT Books For Sale - I Scored A 760 Because of These - NYC [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Sep 2012, 08:56
Just curious, I have all of the OG and Manhattan; of the rest, which would you say made the most impact for you.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Posts: 4
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Books For Sale - I Scored A 760 Because of These - NYC [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Sep 2012, 09:49
Pls can you tell me what are list of books and version you have. Thanks
Re: GMAT Books For Sale - I Scored A 760 Because of These - NYC   [#permalink] 21 Sep 2012, 09:49
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
delete jackyau1030 0 29 Jan 2016, 01:31
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Delete

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.