Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Jul 2014, 10:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Celebratory Night on Broadway!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
BSchool Thread Master
Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT 1: 550 Q30 V36
GMAT 2: 660 Q41 V40
GMAT 3: 670 Q44 V38
GPA: 3.27
WE: Corporate Finance (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 70

Reviews Badge
GMAT Celebratory Night on Broadway! [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2012, 08:55
I recently took my GMAT and increased my score by 110 points. It was a ton of work and after that, I was finally ready to do something other than read my GMAT books or do practice tests/problems.

A couple of months ago, I saw that one of my favorite actors (John C. McGinley, Dr. Cox from Scrubs) was going to be on Broadway in a David Mamet show (a writer whose work I really enjoy). The show has a crazy cast - McGinley, Al Pacino, Richard Schiff, Bobby Cannavale. I bought tickets for my wife and I and we invited my in-laws.

The show was really awesome. I recommend it to anyone in the area that has the ability to get to NYC. After the show I went outside to try to get my Playbill signed by the cast and ended up getting everybody on it (including Pacino!!)

It was so nice to get out and do something not related to the GMAT/MBA App stuff. Make sure you guys give yourselves a night off once in a while. This stuff can be overwhelming and it's really good to get out and do something different.

So what fun thing did you do after you got a score you were satisfied with on your GMAT? Or after you got into your dream school?

-Ryan

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." - Walt Disney

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
GMAT Celebratory Night on Broadway!   [#permalink] 09 Nov 2012, 08:55