Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Oct 2014, 12:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

gmat club difficulty level questions

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: International Business, Technology
GPA: 3.4
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

gmat club difficulty level questions [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2012, 13:28
Can any one please advice, who grades the questions in the gmat club by difficulty level? menaing a level 600-700 question is really that level? and please dont get me wrong.. has the material available here in difficulty level; wise helped anyone improv e score? thanks.

also, can some one also please tell me how to post reply, when I hit post reply for my old post and hit submit, it says, I cannot post link.. :(
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2324

Kudos [?]: 9437 [0], given: 3701

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
 [#permalink] New post 18 Oct 2012, 08:23
Expert's post
scoremore wrote:
Can any one please advice, who grades the questions in the gmat club by difficulty level? menaing a level 600-700 question is really that level? and please dont get me wrong.. has the material available here in difficulty level; wise helped anyone improv e score? thanks.

also, can some one also please tell me how to post reply, when I hit post reply for my old post and hit submit, it says, I cannot post link.. :(

Hi there - welcome to GMAT Club!

The question grading in the forums is done by users, so the grades can be different depending on the user's level (it is self reported difficulty)

As to posting and message why you can't post a link - that's a spam protection for the first 5 posts. Please make sure you do not have something like "mba.com" or anything that could be interpreted as a link. If you are still having difficulties, please PM me with the text of what you are trying to post and getting an error from.

Thank you and again welcome!

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
Concentration: International Business, Technology
GPA: 3.4
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: gmat club difficulty level questions [#permalink] New post 18 Oct 2012, 18:36
hello bb..

thank you for your reply.. appreciate it. I will remember not to give any link address in my reply. this reply itself is a trial. hope this gets thru. I did send you a PM for the message that I received from your login, a welcome message. I figured it was more like a automated message. :) But I understand how busy you would be replying to so many posts in a day. my previous post was my reply to you thru PM... here it is as well... if you can find time to reply to my post I would really appreciate it.. and btw.. you have got a great thing going here.... thank you much!!

Hello all

I am amazed how people are able to score 700+ easily. I am struggling bb. Terribly struggling.
To brief... I started perparation on 16th July to be exact. First diagnostic I scored 570. I thought I have some hope. But after that I have given atleast 4 more exams and I am just coinsistently scoring in same range.

Princeton-570
gmatprep-590
kaplan-520
mgmat-520

I have realized that timing is one problem for me. I am struggling thru last 5 to 10 questions during the test. So I am keeping timer during practice sessions now. But even other wise, other 2 problems I have - silly mistakes, and - some questions like 700+ level questions, I am stuck. I meaning, I cannot even think through the problem calmly. I get irritated I dont know how to solve it.

I work full time and have a 18 month old at home. So it is extremely difficult to find time to study. Still I have been counting my hours of study - almost 100 hrs till now. But I dont know if it has been any helpful. I have booked my exam on 16th Nov. I am rethinking about it now. I dont know if I should may be postpone it. I am aiming for University of Florida part time MBA program here in sunrise florida. So I would like a score of 650 atleast to be comfortable to send the application. But I would like to apply for other colleges out of state as well. So a score above 700 is like a dream right now.

I would appreciate advice about scoring and also about apllying information to UFL - anyone who got into UFL part time, can you please give me some tips?

Sincerely,
aiming to scoremore. [/color]
Re: gmat club difficulty level questions   [#permalink] 18 Oct 2012, 18:36