Hello! We'd like to share the features of New GMAT Club Forum Timer Version 4Improve your GMAT score by attempting ALL questions on GMAT Club's Forum with the TIMER.
Yes, all of the questions you attempt with GMAT Club's Timer will be saved in your workbook that you can use as an error log later to identify patterns, weaknesses, or attempt the questions you got wrong again. All of this with just 2 clicks of a mouse!
- Use it as an automatic error log - all questions you attempt are recorded in a dedicated workbook area
- Achieve better time management
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses
- Practice in test-like conditions
- Keep track of your progress (all of your timing and answer results are saved in Your Workbook)
- Analyze detailed statistics (nice charts included)
Step 1: Start the Timer
Step 2: Choose the answer
If the Official Answer was provided in the post, the correct answer will blink in green.
Your Answer Choices are Saved in Your Workbook
Review your workbook at a later time in User Profile Area
See Detailed Analytics User Profile Area
When you return to the question you already attempted, your last result will be displayed
timer6.png [ 17.97 KiB | Viewed 9990 times ]
timer5.png [ 75.32 KiB | Viewed 10121 times ]
timer4.png [ 17.42 KiB | Viewed 10089 times ]
timer3.png [ 17.34 KiB | Viewed 10109 times ]
timer2.png [ 14.88 KiB | Viewed 10111 times ]
timer1.png [ 15.21 KiB | Viewed 10133 times ]
Founder of GMAT Club
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books
Co-author of the GMAT Club tests
Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!
GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings