Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Aug 2014, 03:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Club's Math book vs MGMAT Quant Guides

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1225

GMAT ToolKit User
GMAT Club's Math book vs MGMAT Quant Guides [#permalink] New post 01 Apr 2014, 18:41
Hi All,

I have almost spent a month (quality-wise, quantity-wise almost 2 months) with the Kaplan GMAT Premier and now after giving the pre-test I have an idea that I need to revise my Maths fundamentals in certain areas (such as C&P, Stats, Number Properties, etc.) thoroughly and practice a lot. Now my question is should I go ahead with purchasing the MGMAT Quant Guides package or this forum's Math book should suffice as far as the concepts/strategies go?

Any guidance/tips will be appreciated. I am targeting to be done with the Quant topics this month and give another test after it to gauge progress.

P.S. Please forgive my ignorance in case this has been asked before as I was not able to find anything similar through a forum search.

Thanks for the help!
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1225

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Club's Math book vs MGMAT Quant Guides [#permalink] New post 03 Apr 2014, 04:09
Can anyone please guide on this. I am starting with the GMAT Club Math book but want to be sure that I don't find out after few weeks that this is actually supplementary to the MGMAT Quant books.

Thanks.
1 KUDOS received
GPA: 3.21
WE: Business Development (Other)
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 270 [1] , given: 653

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club's Math book vs MGMAT Quant Guides [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2014, 22:37
This post received
KUDOS
Dienekes wrote:
Can anyone please guide on this. I am starting with the GMAT Club Math book but want to be sure that I don't find out after few weeks that this is actually supplementary to the MGMAT Quant books.

Thanks.

Hellooz.....

GMAT Math book is great source to have and should be sufficient..Having said that there are tons of approaches to do P&C question and you should familiarize yourself with method you are comfortable with.

GMAT Math book is just right for GMAT but for certain topics like P&C, I used Manhattan Number propertie

Check out the post below
best-gmat-math-prep-books-reviews-recommendations-77291.html

Hope it helps

“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”

Re: GMAT Club's Math book vs MGMAT Quant Guides   [#permalink] 15 Apr 2014, 22:37