Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Jul 2014, 22:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Club Tests 14 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2160

Kudos [?]: 7599 [1] , given: 3626

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2009, 00:46
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
ThrillRide wrote:
The math tests are great! Although the math tests are extremely challenging and harder than the real GMAT, I found the verbal tests to be relatively easy in comparison to the real GMAT or GMATPrep. Are the verbal tests relatively easier in comparison to the real GMAT?

We found feedback to be all over the place in terms of difficulty. I do feel that verbal tests have been a weaker product than our math tests as we had to balance difficulty and quality - it is very challenging to get everyone to buy in as hard verbal questions become very debatable. Consider these a bonus, not the main product.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2009, 05:19
Thanks for the response. The verbal tests are not as good as math tests, but verbal tests are still very good practice materials!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2009, 12:01
Hello

I took one of the GMAT Club Math tests but I m not getting any explanation or any option for explanation of the test.

Can u please tell me where is the explanation or how I can get the explanation of the questions
CIO
CIO
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 631 [0], given: 334

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2009, 12:31
In the review mode, you can just press the "X" key on your ketboard to get the explanation. Alternatively, click the link below the test name (underlined in the attached image).

Happy GMAT practicing :)

ZobayerZahid wrote:
Hello

I took one of the GMAT Club Math tests but I m not getting any explanation or any option for explanation of the test.

Can u please tell me where is the explanation or how I can get the explanation of the questions

Attachments

File comment: Explain Answer
explain_answer.png
explain_answer.png [ 9.8 KiB | Viewed 10284 times ]

Welcome to GMAT Club! :)
Facebook TwitterGoogle+LinkedIn
Want to solve GMAT questions on the go? GMAT Club iPhone app will help.
Please read this before posting in GMAT Club Tests forum
Result correlation between real GMAT and GMAT Club Tests
Are GMAT Club Test sets ordered in any way?

Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 21 Aug 2009, 13:09
Thank u very much for your prompt reply.

Thanks
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 5

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 25 Aug 2009, 04:29
Are these tests available to pass online or is it possible to download them? Sorry if this question was discussed earlier and I couldn't notice

Las cualidades del agua...porque el agua no olvida que su destino es el mar, y que tarde o temprano deberá llegar a él.

CIO
CIO

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 25 Aug 2009, 04:47
These are online Tests. You don't have to download or install anything on your computer. You can find more info here:
http://gmatclub.com/blog/gmat-tests/

Every GMAT Club member is granted access to 2 Free tests, 1 math and 1 verbal. You can log in to the Tests here:
http://gmatclub.com/tests/

You can send me a Private Message if you have any questions left :).
Natia wrote:
Are these tests available to pass online or is it possible to download them? Sorry if this question was discussed earlier and I couldn't notice

Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 89 [1] , given: 13

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 27 Aug 2009, 07:50
This post received
KUDOS
Hi guys,

it say members with '100 forum posts and 25 kudos" can access all the tests, but I can't open any tests except #25 for math tests?

What's wrong or what should I do?

Thanks.

Kudos me if my reply helps!

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2160

Kudos [?]: 7599 [0], given: 3626

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 27 Aug 2009, 10:54
Expert's post
flyingbunny wrote:
Hi guys,

it say members with '100 forum posts and 25 kudos" can access all the tests, but I can't open any tests except #25 for math tests?

What's wrong or what should I do?

Thanks.

Wow - 100+ posts and 25 kudos in 12 days - that's a record. I don't think we had anyone get so fast there in less than 1-2 months.
Give us 24 hrs to get this enabled.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V35
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 25

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2009, 05:21
ZobayerZahid wrote:
Hello

The explanations are in this forum. After the test you will have to follow the links for every question to find its explanation.

Believe in yourself.

Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V35

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 25

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2009, 05:48
Btw, thanx for the tests!!! Esp the math tests, they were really challenging but I got a pretty high score!

Believe in yourself.

CIO
CIO

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 29 Sep 2009, 06:19
I wanted to let everybody know that we've released the Idioms Test in the GMAT Club Test format. The test is FREE for all registered GMAT Club members. You can access the Idioms Test via the link
http://gmatclub.com/tests/v99
or from the GMAT Club Tests index page under the Free Tests section.

You can discuss the Idioms Test in its dedicated thread:
the-idioms-test-83361.html

We want to thank saruba for putting together all these idioms.

Hope you guys find it useful :).

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Affiliations: PMP

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 37

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 08 Nov 2009, 12:12
I took free gmatclub tests m25 and v06 and I got

m25 29 37 78% 80%
v06 27 41 66% 26%

quick question..

In V06, I got 27/41 correct and it showed that as 26 percentile, is this correct ? can you give me how many correct answers someone got at 80 percentile ?
I am asking this because 27/41 is not too too bad (it could be true that majority of test takers of v06 so far have done really well)

Thanks,
Srini

Thanks, Sri
-------------------------------
keep uppp...ing the tempo...

Press +1 Kudos, if you think my post gave u a tiny tip

CIO
CIO

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2009, 03:10
I don't know how to dig out that info. All I know is that the percentiles in GMAT Club Tests are not a very good indicator of your current standing. You'd rather rely on the absolute scores you got on the Tests.
srini123 wrote:

m25 29 37 78% 80%
v06 27 41 66% 26%

quick question..

In V06, I got 27/41 correct and it showed that as 26 percentile, is this correct ? can you give me how many correct answers someone got at 80 percentile ?
I am asking this because 27/41 is not too too bad (it could be true that majority of test takers of v06 so far have done really well)

Thanks,
Srini

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Affiliations: PMP

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 37

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2009, 08:05
dzyubam wrote:
I don't know how to dig out that info. All I know is that the percentiles in GMAT Club Tests are not a very good indicator of your current standing. You'd rather rely on the absolute scores you got on the Tests.
srini123 wrote:

m25 29 37 78% 80%
v06 27 41 66% 26%

quick question..

Thanks,
Srini

Thanks dzyubam , that helps... definitely I need to improve on my verbal, I know that, but was shocked to see the percentile 26 ... the lowest I got any where...

Thanks, Sri
-------------------------------
keep uppp...ing the tempo...

Press +1 Kudos, if you think my post gave u a tiny tip

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 75 [0], given: 9

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2009, 08:13
In love with gmatclub math tests! Crave for more, but alas, running out of time :-)
Thanks a ton for the hard work and efforts to put this thing together!!
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 3

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 22 Dec 2009, 14:32
I am looking forward to tame GMAT Club tests. Any advice on which tests are easier to start with...
CIO
CIO

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 23 Dec 2009, 04:25
Good luck with your prep! It's hard to tell which ones are easier really. It also depends on what your weak areas are. I'd just recommend either random order or start from m01 and go up.

Anybody has another advice?

prasadrg wrote:
I am looking forward to tame GMAT Club tests. Any advice on which tests are easier to start with...

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 5

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 29 Dec 2009, 00:58
dzyubam wrote:
Hi all!

We've been playing with the Tests main page design and changed it a bit. You can see the screenshot below or access the tests to see it for yourself:

Also, all Premium Members now have access to categorized hardest GMAT Club Tests questions under "Hardest questions" headline (see the screenshot below).

Any feedback and comments are most welcome! Hope you guys like it :).

Hello CIO,
Thanks fro the gr8 work. Do you plan to add error log in the test that would record performance during each test?
CIO
CIO

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 29 Dec 2009, 04:37
Hi,

You must be able to track your overall performance in the Results section of the Tests page:
http://gmatclub.com/tests/results

You can find the link to that page in the upper part of the Tests index page. If you're interested in individual test performance, you should go to the test you've already taken and choose "Keep old answers and REVIEW THE TEST" option after the test loads.

If you're thinking of something more than that, please describe what you want. We might add the functionality you describe in the future updates to the Tests.

Thank you!

tarun wrote:
dzyubam wrote:
Hi all!

We've been playing with the Tests main page design and changed it a bit. You can see the screenshot below or access the tests to see it for yourself:

Also, all Premium Members now have access to categorized hardest GMAT Club Tests questions under "Hardest questions" headline (see the screenshot below).

Any feedback and comments are most welcome! Hope you guys like it :).

Hello CIO,
Thanks fro the gr8 work. Do you plan to add error log in the test that would record performance during each test?

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members   [#permalink] 29 Dec 2009, 04:37