Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 29 Aug 2014, 10:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Club Tests 14 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2010, 06:05
I gave m25 today, scored a 90.2percentile... 32correct n 5wrong with 2 silly mistakes :(
n was left with 15mins.

What is the rating like, compared to the original gmat level quant?
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
CIO
CIO
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 656 [0], given: 334

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2010, 07:21
You must be really good at math! You can look up the correlation in this long thread:
result-correlation-between-gmat-and-gmat-club-s-tests-30989.html

Good luck with your GMAT!
ssowmya2108 wrote:
I gave m25 today, scored a 90.2percentile... 32correct n 5wrong with 2 silly mistakes :(
n was left with 15mins.

What is the rating like, compared to the original gmat level quant?

Welcome to GMAT Club! :)
Facebook TwitterGoogle+LinkedIn
Want to solve GMAT questions on the go? GMAT Club iPhone app will help.
Please read this before posting in GMAT Club Tests forum
Result correlation between real GMAT and GMAT Club Tests
Are GMAT Club Test sets ordered in any way?

Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 14 Jul 2010, 03:33
@dzyubam

thnx for ur reply.. but my main prob is with verbal
n i have 1 week to go
:(
i've decided to stick to mgmat and MR verbal guides
CIO
CIO

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 14 Jul 2010, 09:05
Sounds like a good plan. MGMAT guides are very good. Do your best not to burn out during this last week.

ssowmya2108 wrote:
@dzyubam

thnx for ur reply.. but my main prob is with verbal
n i have 1 week to go
:(
i've decided to stick to mgmat and MR verbal guides

Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 18

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 26 Oct 2010, 01:02
Alas, when I registered for GMAT, I didn't even knew that I can do some free online test. When I joined GmatClub I came to know about the various new concept which I if I would search in books will take one year.

I wish I could give the GMAT CLUB test, but till now I am not able to reach to the 200 post mark and also the condition of three month membership. I'll complete my 3 months on 17th Nov, 2010. Which is too late for me because in between I have to write my GMAT.
I am not so much financially strong to buy any test.

Anyways, it's my fate. I appreciate the initiative taken by gmatclub for it's member. I'll always be an admirer of this forum.

I don't want kudos.. I want to see smile on your face if I am able to help you.. which is priceless.

Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 10

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 14 Nov 2010, 15:05
I wanna ask that now i am working gmat on my iphone , gmat Toolkit. In these test,the questions are same to iphone version or different. Thank you in advance

Image Posted from GMAT ToolKit
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 30 Dec 2010, 05:00
If i get free assess to all gmat club tests , for how long i can have free assess to them ?
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V39
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 5

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2011, 22:09
Is there a way to buy only the hard quant tests alone?
CIO
CIO

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 04 Feb 2011, 00:08
You can only buy them one by one.
naveenhv wrote:
Is there a way to buy only the hard quant tests alone?

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 13 Mar 2011, 09:32
Hello all,

I've been looking through the posts trying to figure out if some of the GMAT Club math tests are harder than others, since I probably have time to take 10-15 of them and would like to take the hardest of the bunch.

It seems that the official answer is that the tests are not ordered in a specific way, so I was thinking I'd start with the tests that contain the "Hardest Questions" (m13, m14, m17-m24). I think I also saw some members mention that m5-m7 are on the harder side, so I'll give those a shot as well.

If anyone has any insight on the matter, I'd be very grateful to hear your thoughts! Which were the hardest 10-15 math tests in your opinion/experience?

(As a side note, if anyone has an opinion about the Verbal tests, I'd be grateful to hear those too - which ones were the hardest of the 6? --)

Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 12

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 17 Apr 2011, 23:06
the math was particularly difficult before studying
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 18 Apr 2011, 03:56
Hi,

I really need to work on getting my timing down on the Math section, and start to indentify which sections I need to work on the most.

What is the best set of online adaptive practice tests to work with?
Intern
Intern
WE 1: IT Consulting - 5 Years

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 4

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 18 May 2011, 06:31
Hi There,

I tried out the free MATH practice test and I thought it was pretty good. I am now considering buying the entire set, but I do have a few questions.

I was struggling with timing on the free test and had to pause many times to complete the question. Is it reasonable to attempt these questions in the un-timed mode OR do you benefit the most by using the timed mode and then reviewing incorrect answer choices later? And is it only if you do well in these tests in the timed mode that you can be assured of reaching the 48+ on quant? I am scoring at the 45 level right now and I generally have a problem with timing on the Quant section.

Regards,
Ari
CIO
CIO

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 18 May 2011, 06:55
Of course you should benefit from taking the Tests even in untimed mode. You will learn a lot even this way. However, in order to score high in Math you should definitely work on your timing

You might want to take a look at this thread for some time saving techniques:
timing-strategies-on-the-gmat-80176.html

AriBenCanaan wrote:
Hi There,

I tried out the free MATH practice test and I thought it was pretty good. I am now considering buying the entire set, but I do have a few questions.

I was struggling with timing on the free test and had to pause many times to complete the question. Is it reasonable to attempt these questions in the un-timed mode OR do you benefit the most by using the timed mode and then reviewing incorrect answer choices later? And is it only if you do well in these tests in the timed mode that you can be assured of reaching the 48+ on quant? I am scoring at the 45 level right now and I generally have a problem with timing on the Quant section.

Regards,
Ari

Intern
Intern

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 18 May 2011, 22:27
dzyubam, thanks for your speedy response. I hope my timing improves on these tests as I settle down with them.

Regards,
Ari
Intern
Intern

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 26 May 2011, 21:24
Hi There,

I have a question on the percentile calculation on the GMAT Club Tests. I just completed M01 under timed conditions and ended up with 25 correct of 37 and with a percentile of 39%. I know this means that I've done better than 39% of the folks who've taken this test, but are only the folks who've attempted the test under timed conditions considered in this calculation or does it also include folks who've attempted under the review mode?

I think these tests are going to be great practice for the real thing, however, I just wanted to know whether I should be alarmed at this low percentile score of 39% or should I not read too much into this?

Regards,
Ari
CIO
CIO

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 27 May 2011, 02:22
You shouldn't be alarmed at the percentile scores at all. Instead, make sure you learn as much as you can from these tests. There are many traps that are intended to keep you alert throughout the Math section.
AriBenCanaan wrote:
Hi There,

I have a question on the percentile calculation on the GMAT Club Tests. I just completed M01 under timed conditions and ended up with 25 correct of 37 and with a percentile of 39%. I know this means that I've done better than 39% of the folks who've taken this test, but are only the folks who've attempted the test under timed conditions considered in this calculation or does it also include folks who've attempted under the review mode?

I think these tests are going to be great practice for the real thing, however, I just wanted to know whether I should be alarmed at this low percentile score of 39% or should I not read too much into this?

Regards,
Ari

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 17

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2011, 13:52
I wanted to access GMATClub tests. When I went to the page it asked me to purchase the tests for $79. I paid for it. In paypal receipt it said the payment was made for Anonymous account, I guess I did not login first before purchasing.

I have been GMATClub user for a while. When I logged it using my account, I can access all the tests. Not sure if it was because I made the purchase, which doesn't seem like it as I never logged in before purchasing. Does that mean my $79 purchase went to VOID? In that case, can I get a refund :) ?
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2234

Kudos [?]: 8384 [1] , given: 3645

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2011, 14:06
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
abhicoolmax wrote:
I wanted to access GMATClub tests. When I went to the page it asked me to purchase the tests for $79. I paid for it. In paypal receipt it said the payment was made for Anonymous account, I guess I did not login first before purchasing.

I have been GMATClub user for a while. When I logged it using my account, I can access all the tests. Not sure if it was because I made the purchase, which doesn't seem like it as I never logged in before purchasing. Does that mean my $79 purchase went to VOID? In that case, can I get a refund :) ?

Sorry about that.

Your profile shows that you have access. You are granted access as soon as you login on the tests page: http://gmatclub.com/tests - the system automatically recognizes that.

The key is that on this page: http://gmatclub.com/tests - make sure you login (tests system does not recognize that you are logged into the forum - we have been trying to resolve it for a while).

Please PM if you have issues.

BB.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

1 KUDOS received
Math Forum Moderator
Followers: 128

Kudos [?]: 904 [1] , given: 376

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2011, 14:12
This post received
KUDOS
abhicoolmax wrote:

Are you able to access the tests after logging in or not?

~fluke

Re: GMAT Club Tests 25 Math + 6 Verbal - Free for GC Members   [#permalink] 05 Jun 2011, 14:12