The Tests (sample GMAT tests by GMAT Club, formerly known as Challenges) consist of 25 math and 6 verbal sets, each complete with 37 and 41 questions respectively, through an online interface accessible from your favorite browser. You can:
* take the tests online without installing anything
* time yourself
* read explanations
* come back later and analyze mistakes - your results are stored
* discuss the questions at our forums
The questions are designed by the Club's members, and strive to be more difficult than the real GMAT.
* If you already have a GMAT Club username, try out the free practice
* Otherwise, consider registering for free - it only takes a minute.
After registration, go to http://www.gmatclub.com/tests
GMAT Club members may purchase individual GMAT Tests ($12.95) or the entire GMAT Test collection of 25 Math and 6 Verbal Tests ($79).
Discussion and Testimonials about our tests:http://www.gmatclub.com/forum/t30989http://www.gmatclub.com/forum/t29703http://www.gmatclub.com/forum/59