Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 14:32

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

gmat club tests

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
VP
VP
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 135 [0], given: 0

gmat club tests [#permalink] New post 27 Jan 2008, 10:44
What percentile in the tests could be considered good to get at least a 700 score in the actual gmat, on the basis of takers' experience?
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
GRE 1: 1250 Q780 V540
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 49 [0], given: 15

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: gmat club tests [#permalink] New post 28 Jan 2008, 16:42
marcodonzelli wrote:
What percentile in the tests could be considered good to get at least a 700 score in the actual gmat, on the basis of takers' experience?

Please be noted that 700 also depends on your Verbal score. having seen your question regarding quant alone, I see people in this forum scaled from 60% to 80-95% in the last tests and reached 50Q on real deal.

SO, initially, you might get 50-60%, but as u research on the each answer, you will get more hit rate. But, you should start these tests only when you reach around 45Q on other tests like GMATPREP.

If you like my post, please press Kudos+1

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

Re: gmat club tests [#permalink] New post 25 Feb 2008, 22:20
Hi, sarangadhar,

I agree with you but please explain me in more details.
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: gmat club tests [#permalink] New post 26 Feb 2008, 08:30
I am a bit confused as well
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: gmat club tests [#permalink] New post 27 Jul 2012, 15:37
Hi.

My GMAT exam is scheduled after a month. I have completed OGs , all Kaplan books and MGMAT strategy guides. I also gave gmat prep software tests and kaplan tests. However, my score is fluctuating between 620 and 660. I also run out of time on the quant section due to which my score is adversely affected for sure. I need to practice more and more. I am not currently working so I have ample time to practice. Are these gmat club tests based on the same pattern as gmat actual exam or other practice tests. i.e. do these tests include awa, integrated reasoning, quant and verbal and are 4hr tests like the actual gmat ?
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: gmat club tests [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2012, 13:18
Hi.

My GMAT exam is scheduled after a month. I have completed OGs , all Kaplan books and MGMAT strategy guides. I also gave gmat prep software tests and kaplan tests. However, my score is fluctuating between 620 and 660. I also run out of time on the quant section due to which my score is adversely affected for sure. I need to practice more and more. I am not currently working so I have ample time to practice. Are these gmat club tests based on the same pattern as gmat actual exam or other practice tests. i.e. do these tests include awa, integrated reasoning, quant and verbal and are 4hr tests like the actual gmat ?
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9421 [0], given: 3699

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: gmat club tests [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2012, 13:20
Expert's post
Suggestion: Take a free test here: http://gmatclub.com/tests/dashboard/startfree.html
And you will see what it is, how the questions are, and what to expect.

The tests do not include AWA or IR - you can practice those pretty easily with other resources and it is usually not what is the most value.
The GMAT Club tests focus on the Quant and really are for people with at least Q40 to be productive. Otherwise, you will be sinking down pretty quickly...

Good Luck on your GMAT!

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.75
WE: Analyst (Consulting)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: gmat club tests [#permalink] New post 12 Mar 2013, 05:55
I took the free test (M25) and scored much higher (30/37 correct, Q-51) than I have on the tests I purchased (19/37 correct). Why is that? What are the differences between the free test and the purchased tests? How should we judge our performances on these tests?
Re: gmat club tests   [#permalink] 12 Mar 2013, 05:55