Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 04:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Club Tests

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 660 Q46 V35
GPA: 3.7
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 3

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Club Tests [#permalink] New post 14 Jul 2010, 13:04
Is there an assessment/analytic tool that shows the weak or strong areas by question difficulty level? Something similar to Manhattan GMAT's assessment tool. I think it would be very helpful.
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
CIO
CIO
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 691 [0], given: 334

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Club Tests [#permalink] New post 15 Jul 2010, 23:00
There is no such tool at the moment. Sorry.
therockobama wrote:
Is there an assessment/analytic tool that shows the weak or strong areas by question difficulty level? Something similar to Manhattan GMAT's assessment tool. I think it would be very helpful.

Welcome to GMAT Club! :)
Facebook TwitterGoogle+LinkedIn
Want to solve GMAT questions on the go? GMAT Club iPhone app will help.
Please read this before posting in GMAT Club Tests forum
Result correlation between real GMAT and GMAT Club Tests
Are GMAT Club Test sets ordered in any way?

Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 89 [0], given: 26

Re: GMAT Club Tests [#permalink] New post 15 Jul 2010, 23:05
theK wrote:
No doubt these tests are good. I've finished m01-06, m25, and v01.

For someone short on time, does anyone have any suggestion on which particular 5 tests to take (excluding the above)? Should I just continue to do them sequentially, or should I focus on a specific set of 5?

Perhaps there are some sets with questions that are more in line with the current GMAT?

my test date is 2 weeks from now, and i'm somewhat in the same boat as you... i feel that time is running out, and i need to do as many problems as i can from now on...

for quants, i'm planning on doing m13, m14, and m17 through m24 (well, as many as i can...) and for verbal, i plan to do as least 2-3 gmatclub tests.

other than that, my goal is to do more CATs (saving at least one GMATPREP a day before doomsday). hopefully i'll have about 15 CATs under my belt before the real thing!

kudos if you like me (or my post) :P

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Club Tests [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2010, 22:21
you answered correctly 31 out of 41 questions; your percentile on test v06 is 45.9% (you did better than 45.9% of v06 test takers).
Tip: you are welcome to copy and paste the results to your favorite spreadsheet software.

Could anyone please let me know what my raw score would be for this.??....This by the way is my result in Verbal V06...

Please let me know if this is good or bad??...
CIO
CIO

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Club Tests [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2010, 22:25
This is quite a good score, but I can't tell you what raw score would be the equivalent.

You should still have some room for improvement.
nimma1 wrote:
you answered correctly 31 out of 41 questions; your percentile on test v06 is 45.9% (you did better than 45.9% of v06 test takers).
Tip: you are welcome to copy and paste the results to your favorite spreadsheet software.

Could anyone please let me know what my raw score would be for this.??....This by the way is my result in Verbal V06...

Please let me know if this is good or bad??...

Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.

Manager
Manager
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 6

Re: GMAT Club Tests [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2010, 08:29
Hi all,

i got 28/41 correct in V06. i really do not know abt my performance and how it can be mapped to real GMAT verbal score.

thanks in advance. any input on this will be really helpful for me...

i just read this thread . i have posted the same clarification in some other thread also. hope it does not violate the rules of the club.
CIO
CIO

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Club Tests [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2010, 09:37
Hi,

I don't think you can have a good estimation of your Verbal GMAT score based on one V06 test. You should try different practice tests for that. Of course it makes sense to take those tests after you refresh the basics. Here's a link to GMAT Practice Tests thread:
all-gmat-cat-practice-tests-links-prices-reviews-77460.html

Good luck with your prep!
srivicool wrote:
Hi all,

i got 28/41 correct in V06. i really do not know abt my performance and how it can be mapped to real GMAT verbal score.

thanks in advance. any input on this will be really helpful for me...

i just read this thread . i have posted the same clarification in some other thread also. hope it does not violate the rules of the club.

Intern
Intern
WE 1: 6 years

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 2

Re: GMAT Club Tests [#permalink] New post 08 Dec 2011, 21:11
Hi Guys
I am curious to know more about the GmatClub tests. I read somewhere that one should try these tests only when one is already scoring above 45 in Quant because one cannot expect to see questions of such difficulty at low quant scores.

I've written two practice tests so far but haven't gone above 40 in Quant yet and am wondering whether the GmatClub tests can help me reach that 50 from where i am right now. Or is it better to focus on normal to easy questions (official Guides) so as to reach 45 first before buying the Club tests. In a way i'm also asking whether OGs should be done before attempting any hard question sets. Any comments??

Taran
CIO
CIO

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Club Tests [#permalink] New post 08 Dec 2011, 23:26
Hi,

GMAT Club Tests were designed to be harder than the real GMAT. So you need to have a very good understanding of the basics before practicing them. If you don't score above 40 in quant yet, the GMAT Club Tests should not be the only practice source for you.

If you're not sure you have all the math basics covered, I'd suggest working on the weakest areas first and then starting to do GMAT Club Tests.
tssambi wrote:
Hi Guys
I am curious to know more about the GmatClub tests. I read somewhere that one should try these tests only when one is already scoring above 45 in Quant because one cannot expect to see questions of such difficulty at low quant scores.

I've written two practice tests so far but haven't gone above 40 in Quant yet and am wondering whether the GmatClub tests can help me reach that 50 from where i am right now. Or is it better to focus on normal to easy questions (official Guides) so as to reach 45 first before buying the Club tests. In a way i'm also asking whether OGs should be done before attempting any hard question sets. Any comments??

Taran

Re: GMAT Club Tests   [#permalink] 08 Dec 2011, 23:26