Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Aug 2014, 20:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 33

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2012, 07:11
BB how do i access the old tests? i opted to migrate to the old tests.. yet the dash board shows nothing. I had got access to the tests before june 5th owing to the 200 posts.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 33

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2012, 07:18
I hit the migrate tests button.. did i migrate to the adaptive tests accidentally? I clicked on the old tests tab on the dashboard but it did not take me anywhere! I hadn't saved my test results! BB request your help!
Manager
Manager
Schools: Smith '16 (I)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 13

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2012, 09:54
pcnidish wrote:
Hi,

It has been less than 10 days since I had taken the membership 4 the old format and now it is like I just have access to 90 days subscription 4 the new format (1 year for the old ones).

It is adaptive good to know but the 90 days subscription is not fair in my case.

Request you let me know the solution, I prefer the old format though since I had a track on the number of test i had given. In the new format the questions seems to appear and its a bit confusing to use and you dn't know if you have attempted the entire question in your database.

Cheerz
Nidz

Hi BB,

I also have same problem as the above reader...just bought the test couple of months back with hard earned 99$ and now access for just 90 days seems too unfair..

i was just thinking had i got it in new format, i would still had 6 months access for same price..
really want you to take notice of this genuine concern..

thanks
nikhil.

Life is very similar to a boxing ring.
Defeat is not final when you fall down…
It is final when you refuse to get up and fight back!

1 Kudos = 1 thanks
Nikhil

Director
Director
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Followers: 57

Kudos [?]: 150 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 15 Jun 2012, 23:39
Hi BB,

I am not able to browse through the list of all the full length tests available in the test centre. Please guide me as to how to correct this problem.

Cheers,
Prateek

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-

1 KUDOS = 1 THANK

Kick Ass Gmat

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
WE 1: IT 1 Yr
WE 2: Supply Chain 5 Yrs
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 124 [0], given: 11

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 16 Jun 2012, 06:11
I was taking a quant test. and i was given only 32 questions. then system returned to the main menu. Is this a a bug, or any sort of logic working behind?
As i need to improve my "timing", i need full access to the 37 questions, on each test. Please help.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 16 Jun 2012, 14:37
BDSunDevil wrote:
I was taking a quant test. and i was given only 32 questions. then system returned to the main menu. Is this a a bug, or any sort of logic working behind?
As i need to improve my "timing", i need full access to the 37 questions, on each test. Please help.

SAME EXACT thing happened to me just now. wth!

this is unacceptable!
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2219

Kudos [?]: 8208 [0], given: 3641

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 16 Jun 2012, 15:53
Expert's post
aazhar wrote:
BDSunDevil wrote:

this is unacceptable!

Sorry about that. There may be a bug that interrupts the tests before you reach the end (something terminates the session).
We are looking it into it and should resolve by Wednesday of next week.

A few options I can offer:
1. You can take quizzes
2. You can take the Old GMAT Club tests (PM for access)
3. I can refund you your purchase

Sorry about the experience.
Best Regards,
BB.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 17 Jun 2012, 05:37
hi bb ,
By mistake i upgraded myself to the new generation test , my test is less than 40 days from now , would request you to kindly help me with this regard by rolling back the changes which can help me access my old gmat club tests.

best regds
Ronn
Intern
Intern

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 17 Jun 2012, 12:22
hi bb
still waiting
ronn
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 7

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 18 Jun 2012, 15:42
aazhar wrote:
BDSunDevil wrote:

this is unacceptable!

Same thing happened here. I was 32/32 and because it cut off early ended with a score of Q4 hah. My test did not seem adaptive. Below is a screenshot of the results.

The funny thing is that it went by category, first arithmatic, then algebra, then geometry etc.. Is this intentional? Or one of the bugs to work out? Is access to the old GMAT tests included for the 30 days that I subscribed for so I can do the full sets?
Attachments

Screen Shot 2012-06-18 at 6.36.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-06-18 at 6.36.44 PM.png [ 107.08 KiB | Viewed 627 times ]

Screen Shot 2012-06-18 at 6.36.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-06-18 at 6.36.29 PM.png [ 196.65 KiB | Viewed 627 times ]

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 18 Jun 2012, 20:27
Expert's post
prash16 wrote:
hi bb
still waiting
ronn

Took are of it yesterday. Let me know if any issues.
Fastest way to get support is to PM me or email support@gmatclub.com

Thanks!

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator

Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V41
GMAT 2: 720 Q47 V41
WE: Law (Non-Profit and Government)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 38 [0], given: 38

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 19 Jun 2012, 05:21
Hi bb,

I got access to the tests about a week ago after I signed up for a GMAT course, but now, after logging in, the system says my subscription has expired. Could you please have a look at this?

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 7

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 19 Jun 2012, 17:50
bb wrote:
prash16 wrote:
hi bb
still waiting
ronn

Thanks!

Just did another test and the same thing happened, it stopped after 32 and said there were not enough questions left in the bank. Also did the same thing where it just did a bunch of the same question type in a row and did not seem to be adaptive.
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 19 Jun 2012, 18:02
Expert's post
Gern47 wrote:
bb wrote:
prash16 wrote:
hi bb
still waiting
ronn

Thanks!

Just did another test and the same thing happened, it stopped after 32 and said there were not enough questions left in the bank. Also did the same thing where it just did a bunch of the same question type in a row and did not seem to be adaptive.

The tests are adaptive however, there is an issue that does not prevent you from taking a test even if you have exhausted all of the questions (e.g. in your case you may have exhausted all of the probability or combinations questions).
I would recommend taking either the old tests for now (PM me for access) or taking quizzes over the next 24-48 hrs.

We do have the new update installed on a test server that does resolve the issue with sessions.
The question bank is shared between tests and quizzes.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Founder of GMAT Club

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 7

Re: Not able to review questions. [#permalink] New post 21 Jun 2012, 15:55
bhushan25 wrote:
BB - I'm getting error, while I try to review questions. Also when I try to post this message not able to attached image or link of the error. I'm getting message that I have a least 5 post before uploading image or link. I'm new to GMAT Club and I don't understand. Why we require prior post to upload image or link?

I'm getting the exact same message as 3 lines of text on a white background. Seems like it started a few hours ago. This is what it says when you try to "view" a question:

GMAT Club Test Center - Quiz
6 of 5
Quantitative :: Problem solving :: Algebra :: M19-18
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 21 Jun 2012, 20:49
Expert's post
Done. I gave you access to the old GMAT Club tests.

I have to admit - it is a silly bug that was introduced this morning after a pretty substantial update to the tests system (we have updated scoring as well as question serving process and question picking process was also significantly improved).

I have put it as #1 priority for the developers to fix - my guess it takes a few minutes but they won't start work for another 3 hours.

Thanks.
BB.

Founder of GMAT Club

Intern
Intern
GMAT Date: 09-10-2012

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 26 Jun 2012, 02:52
Hello BB....I hv enrolled for the gmatclub test...But it seems the online interface is not working. Please could you help me in this issue.
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 26 Jun 2012, 19:21
Expert's post
Thanks - I have manually enabled your subscription (this is usually automatic so not sure what the issue was).
For fastest support please PM me or email to support@gmatclub.com

Thanks!

Edit: All issues in this thread have been address and no longer relevant, so I am retiring it and starting a new one here: gmat-club-tests-support-135225.html

Founder of GMAT Club

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support   [#permalink] 26 Jun 2012, 19:21