Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 14 Sep 2014, 20:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 40

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2012, 19:51
bb,

I gave the test but i am not able to review the tests.

Where can i find the option to review my tests...it is just showing the list of tests i have given, but not taking me to the solutions where i can see what mistakes i have committed and the correct solutions. :?
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2267

Kudos [?]: 8731 [0], given: 3666

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2012, 19:52
Expert's post
rahulsukhija wrote:
bb,

I gave the test but i am not able to review the tests.

Where can i find the option to review my tests...it is just showing the list of tests i have given, but not taking me to the solutions where i can see what mistakes i have committed and the correct solutions. :?

You will be able to see the results and go through the explanations in about 6-12 hrs. Please come back to your previous session.

Thank you.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 13

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2012, 20:09
I gave a math test and I can see the test score using below Dashboard link. However, I cannot review my answers. How can i review those questions?
http://gmatclub.com/
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [1] , given: 7

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2012, 20:17
This post received
KUDOS
I took couple of quizzes in Quant - I selected 10 PS questions of Hard category. In my first quiz, I did not get a lot of hard questions (only two hard questions out of ten at the max) and i scored 100% quite easily. Are the quizzes adaptive ? I gave the second quiz of similar mix - 10 PS questions of Hard category. During the second quiz, I got one question repeated from quiz 1 (though i had selected unattempted option before the quiz). And also in one of the question, I was not able to see the table for list of sales which was supposed to be given as part of question- I have to guess on and move for this question. The fact that we can't review our work after the test really sucks! I love gmat club tests. I hope all these minor issue will be fixed soon and it will become awesome as usual.
Attachments

File comment: Snapshot which shows the question where table was not displayed
Error.jpg
Error.jpg [ 75.75 KiB | Viewed 5230 times ]

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 7

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2012, 20:35
One more observation: In Old gmat club tests, we can copy-paste the results to Excel sheets or One Note and it indicates the "Correct/Incorrect" against each question. In new gmat club quizzes, when we copy paste the results to One Note, "right"/"wrong" disappears and it comes out as blank under "Answer" column.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Weight: 170lbs
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GMAT 2: 740 Q48 V42
WE: Analyst (Other)
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 70 [0], given: 37

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2012, 22:38
D01-06

What is the value of Missing close brace?

1/2
1/16
Intern
Intern
GMAT Date: 07-27-2012
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2012, 23:26
Hi ,

I am getting Internal server Error in the Quant Section . Can anyone please look into this ? It seems as if someone is working on it on the backend!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 00:54
Hi bb

I tried the verbal quiz by selecting the hardest questions and the questions are of good standard.But when I retried the quiz by selecting option as "unattempted" question pool I still see the same questions repeating again.Also get internal server error intermittently.Is that something that could be resolved soon.
Thanks appreciate for any help.
Intern
Intern

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 02:17
While I'm trying a Verbal - 10 questions(Hard) test, after the 7th question I get the following error:

[i]Internal Server Error
Trying to get property of non-object
An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.
[/i]
Also,I'm unable to review the questions I got incorrect . Can you please clarify the review option?
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.2

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 02:39
Hi bb,

I should say u guys put in a great effort for these tests with interface and computer adaptiveness but there are 3 major flaws:

1.RC questions - each of the questions belong to a different passage. so for each rc passage we read we have only one corresponding question and for the next rc question there is a new passage

2.The sequence of questions - we are getting the all the CRs one after the other and followed by all RCs and then SCs

3.Questions repeat during a test

I agree its free content but it is so not GMAT like

Regards,
CMLee
Intern
Intern
Schools: HBS 2+2 '18
GMAT Date: 08-11-2012

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 05:57
bb wrote:
rakp wrote:
Hi BB,

So far the website is looking stellar. I love the new interface. Thank you for sharing the tests with us free of cost for the next 3 days. One question, while attempting questions in a quiz mode and after completing the quiz I am unable to go back and review my answers. So basically I can't see why and how I made mistakes. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Thank you. This is one of the features that we have had bypass to make the tests work.
You will be able to review your results (questions and explanations) in about 12 hours or less. Thank you for your patience.

You will have tests access through Noon Pacific on the 7th, so hopefully enough time to review.

BB.

So I took my practice test and quizzes about 14 hours ago. I am just wondering if I'm missing something with accessing results. I should probably just be more patient and wait, but I figured I'd go ahead and ask. Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 24

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 06:44
Quantitative :: Problem solving :: D01-06

This question shows: "Missing close brace" in place of the expression. Just wanted to let you know.
Intern
Intern
GMAT Date: 07-04-2012
WE: Programming (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 07:01
Hi , I am not able to view the analysis of the tests that I have done ?
Do I need to open the tests again and then check for every question's analysis ?

Thanks,
Arun Mehta

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not wish to be the best person that the world has ever seen , I just want to be the best person that you have ever seen.

Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, International Business
Schools: ISB '15
GMAT 1: 680 Q46 V37
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 17

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 07:17
Hi BB,

The new look and feel of the website is awesome. You guys are doing a wonderful job in adding more content and functionality to the pool of knowledge already existing here. I feel that the focus on Verbal (with the Verbal Offensive) will help many Non-natives like me. Having Verbal experts replying to posts will help a lot, as it will help bring credibility to the answers/discussions in forums. Kudos to you for maintaining and constantly innovating this website.

As for the tests, I just took a Verbal test. The interface of the tests does "look" like the actual GMAT test. However, the similarity ends there. Following are the reasons:
- The structure of the test was - 12 CR, followed by 14 RC, followed by 15 SC. The actual GMAT has these 3 types interlaced with each other
- The questions in the RC are not grouped. Infact, one passage usually has only one question associated with it. I think I ended up reading 7 - 8 passages to cover those 14 questions. The actual GMAT on the other hand will have only 3-4 passages, with questions grouped within a passage
- While giving the test, I had the option to "see" the correct answer, and go through the detailed description. I thought I will review both these after completing the test. However, once the test is complete, there is no way to go back and review the detailed description associated with a question.
- Others have mentioned that they selected "Hard" questions for the test. However, I was not presented with such an option while giving a test. In my opinion, I was presented with questions in the 600-700 range. However, an "adaptive" test should select questions from pools of varying difficulty.
- I am not being presented with a "score" after finishing the Verbal test. The dashboard just lists the number of tests given, with Status, time taken, and Date/Time of the test. The column for "Score" does not contain anything.

I understand migrating to the new look and functionality of the website, and making everything stable would have been the topmost priority for your team. You guys have done an awesome job so far. I hope you will also look into these small glitches, and make the tests more adaptive and actual GMAT like.

Thanks again for doing all this for the community.
Muki

Last edited by Muki on 07 Jun 2012, 02:00, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
GMAT Date: 12-17-2011

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 07:47
Hi,

Thank you the new website look and features!

But when I start a new quiz I get the same error. Could you fix it please?
I would like to use your tests while they are available!
Thank you!!!
------------
Internal Server Error

Trying to get property of non-object

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.

2012-06-06 08:43:37
------------
Internal Server Error

array_merge() [<a href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array

Thank you.

2012-06-06 08:48:08
---------------
Intern
Intern

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 08:19
Hello,
I'm Vanesa (from Bogota, Colombia) and recently joined the GMAT Club. Thanks very much for this initiative.
A few minutes ago I was going through the free quiz option, but I got a internal-server-error message after using it for 50 minutes. If I go to the dashboard it says that my quiz is still active but somehow I just can't get back to it. I would like to know if there is a way to recover what I've done so far.

Anyways, thanks again BB for this marvelous tool .
Intern
Intern

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 08:39
There is one big problem..I took a test..it got over suddenly when i was doing 20th question..so could not see the score..
but the more problematic thing is i am unable to review my test..it just shows the questions which i got right and wrong..but i cant see the question again!! please fix this
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT Date: 08-27-2012

Kudos [?]: 2 [1] , given: 1

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 09:09
This post received
KUDOS
Hi, I was in the middle of taking a test and I can't get back to it. Help please! I click on proceed and it says internal error and to contact the administrator.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Haas, ISB, Kellog

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 09:14
Hello,

I am trying to take the Free tests but I get "internal server error". Could somebody help me.
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2267

Kudos [?]: 8731 [0], given: 3666

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 10:26
Expert's post
Update - we have added review questions/sessions functionality.

You can review your sessions

Attachment:
2012-06-06_1113.png
2012-06-06_1113.png [ 38.79 KiB | Viewed 3860 times ]

Here is how the question review screen will look like

Attachment:
2012-06-06_1117.png
2012-06-06_1117.png [ 306.82 KiB | Viewed 3860 times ]

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support   [#permalink] 06 Jun 2012, 10:26