Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 01:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 14:49
Hi BB - two things. Tests timer doesn't work, and there are no solutions when you hit view. Thanks for this great free resource.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

New CAT Tests [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 16:36
The tests need some serious help. There are typos and missed words in several of the questions, the test asks all of the CR questions in a row, followed by all of the RC questions in a row (the RC questions only ask one questions per article and some repeat later on), and then all of the sentence correction questions in a row. I hope these tests are not complete. I didn't get a 1-52 score, and I felt like the questions were poorly written. I would be furious if I had to pay for that.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2012, 19:25
Hi there,

I am very excited to start the tests during this free period. However- the time remaining on top of the screen for the quantitative section does not show a countdown... it just shows 00:00. I assumed the test would be timed within the interface? Please let me know . thanks!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 07 Jun 2012, 00:19
Hello BB,

I am having the same issues. I can see the answers in the first quantitative test I took, but I am unable to see the answers for the subsequent completed quant tests. Please help
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2325

Kudos [?]: 9442 [0], given: 3701

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 07 Jun 2012, 10:31
Expert's post
Thank you.

1. I am taking notes of all the items - thank you. Please PM me if anything more so I can keep track
2. Some of these ones you referred to (Verbal questions in a single group has been solved except for the RC questions.
3. We are extending the tests access till Sunday night, June 10th to allow good quality testing time for everyone.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 07 Jun 2012, 22:35
Just finished my first verbal free test.

Few Points:

1) it had questions repeated in itself (it had thrown same question #33 and #36 to me), however the codes for question is different (V02-18 & V05-33)
2) As other have pointed, the RC passage questions were not sequential, however I did get few different question after some time from the RC passage i had read for earlier question.
3) Verbal: SC header has spelling error as "Sentense Correction", just thought of pointing out.

Also i would like to know, what "Score" represents. for verbal test It is showing 0% for me, I couldn't figure it out.

Thanks for your great effort in providing such amazing content for free to the community.
Regards
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 640 Q39 V38
WE: General Management (Real Estate)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 26 [0], given: 3

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 08 Jun 2012, 01:08
Hi BB,

My question is related to dashboard/my account. Although I intend to buy the tests post free period and will have access to dashboard and my account. Just in case, I do not buy these tests, will I have access to my account and dashboard so as to review the wrong questions.

Manjeet

bb wrote:

Hello GMAT Club Members, we hope you are enjoying the new look of the GMAT Club and the new GMAT Club Tests!

We appreciate your patience during this transition - we hope we are doing things right but in case we are not, please let us know and we will correct the issues ASAP. If you run into anything that is not working/looks odd, please report it here.

Thank you very much,
BB
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V37
WE: Engineering (Computer Hardware)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 30

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 08 Jun 2012, 07:03
I am very thankful to BB and his team for making these test available for free. I feel they are the best test to judge once's Quant abilities.
I thought of assessing my Quant abilities in these 5-6 days but till now i am only able to complete 1-2 tests without any issue.
Does anybody able to finish at least 2 quant test completely without any issue or bug?
I am not :-(
Either it errors out with 'No question match' or 'Internal Server Error' :-(

GMAT Exam 690 (08th Aug)
GMATPrep 2 IR 710 (06th Aug)
Kaplna 610 (28th July)
GMATPrep 1 IR 710 (22nd July)
MGMAT CAT 2 IR 680 (1st July)
MGMAT CAT 1 IR 680 (24th June)
MGMAT CAT 1 690 (21st May)
GMATPrep 2 720 (16th May)
GMATPrep 1 710 (13th May)

Manager
Manager
GPA: 1
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 08 Jun 2012, 08:36
I had quite a few of them already. I guess it's because of server overload or something,
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 08 Jun 2012, 08:43
Expert's post
I am sorry about the issues - Thank you guys for the updates and reports.
I will have a call with the developers in a few hours who are working around the clock to resolve issues and add features. It seems the error results from the system not being able to find enough questions (which is pretty ridiculous taking into consideration we have quite a few).

I will report back later on today after I have had a chance to chat.

Thank you!

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator

Manager
Manager

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 08 Jun 2012, 09:36
Thanks to my madness for GMATClub tests and desire to perform in 99% in GMAT, i am turning into a beta tester of the GMATClub tests :-D
Here is one more error from my dashboard.
I am receiving -ve or very large +ve values for timings for my tests ;-)
Attachments

VeryLargetValuesforTestTime.JPG
VeryLargetValuesforTestTime.JPG [ 31.52 KiB | Viewed 666 times ]

File comment: Negative Time Values
NegativeTimesInDashBoard.JPG
NegativeTimesInDashBoard.JPG [ 59.18 KiB | Viewed 667 times ]

GMAT Exam 690 (08th Aug)
Kaplna 610 (28th July)

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 08 Jun 2012, 12:02
Expert's post
bgs4gmat wrote:
Thanks to my madness for GMATClub tests and desire to perform in 99% in GMAT, i am turning into a beta tester of the GMATClub tests :-D
Here is one more error from my dashboard.
I am receiving -ve or very large +ve values for timings for my tests ;-)

I think it means you are doing really good! :)
We have changed the way we track sessions so this is a temporary effect.

Today we have eliminated an issue with duplicate questions and issues with running out of questions (error when no more questions are found). These were the biggest two items.
Timer hide in study mode.

More things for tonight:
Take out the negative values from the sessions
Adding ability to pick topic in quizzes
Bunch of other crap which I have no idea what it means

Founder of GMAT Club

Intern
Intern

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 08 Jun 2012, 23:42
Hello BB,

I was giving a quant test, when I started getting an internal error found. Cannot move forward. Please help.

This is the error I am facing --

Internal Server Error

No question matched criteria!

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.
Intern
Intern

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2012, 00:18
Hello BB,

Did you receive my PM ? I just sent it, but for some reason it shows my PM in the outbox rather than the sent messages. I am new here, so not sure if that is how it is supposed to work
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2012, 00:23
Expert's post
Yes, thank you I got them. you can search for "Pm's stuck in the outbox" to find an answer to your second question :)

Founder of GMAT Club

Current Student
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V39
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 5

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2012, 20:43
Hi BB,

Great effort with the new format. Looks really good!

I need some clarity on upgrading to the new GMAT Club tests. I have access to the old tests. Now i want to upgrade to the new format. I know that i will not have access to the old format once i upgrade.Its all clear up until here.

Now i see an announcement to 'Save' the old tests before i upgrade to the new test format. I am confused at this points. Following are some of my confusions :-)

1. Do i need to take all the tests in order to save them?
2. What exactly does 'Save' mean? Will i be able to view the test results of all the tests i have saved and redo all the questions again? Or will i just be able to view the total score?
3. How exactly do i go about saving? I didn't see any option to save it?

Please help. I apologize if these are already covered on some other thread. If so, could you point me to that thread? if not, could you please help me with these?

I want to upgrade to the new format but at the same time, i don't want to loose out on the old ones either!

Thanks in advance
Intern
Intern

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2012, 05:03
I got same question in CR consectively.
a small bug.
Manager
Manager
Schools: ABCD

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 78

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2012, 08:15
bb wrote:
Yes, thank you I got them. you can search for "Pm's stuck in the outbox" to find an answer to your second question :)

BB, I am subscribed to the old version of GMATClub tests.

I see that GC has updated its website. Can you please help me with the following questions:

1) Will I continue to have access to old tests? If yes, for how long? The website doesn't tell me about the validity period of the tests.
2) I want to get access to the new adaptive GC tests. How can I do that using the current subscription.
3) If I enroll for the new test, will I lose all my past test data? If yes, is there a way for me to keep only adaptive verbal (new format) and old quants test? Please let me know.

Thanks
Voodoo
Manager
Manager

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2012, 08:28
One more bug in tests:
The auto complete is not working properly, for example
1. I am in test mode and working on the last question.
2. After completing 75 minutes, a pop up comes with only 'Yes' option.
3. Select yes and the web page moves from test mode to review mode.
4. Click 'End Exam' to complete the exam
5. The time for tests on dashboard is 75+ minutes and there is no percentile for the test.

So in the next tests i ended the exam before 75 minutes and this particular test shows the percentile.
Ideally if i am in test mode, the test should end automatically after 75 minutes and show a percentile.

Regards
Attachments

ImproperAutoEndofTest.JPG
ImproperAutoEndofTest.JPG [ 41.96 KiB | Viewed 554 times ]

GMAT Exam 690 (08th Aug)
Kaplna 610 (28th July)

Manager
Manager

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2012, 14:05
One more issue:
In few of the test 1-2 or Q's were repeat in the same Test, for example Q4 and Q35 were same.
Now in the most recent test it is heights, the same Q's was repeat as Q34 to Q37. No change at all.

GMAT Exam 690 (08th Aug)
Kaplna 610 (28th July)

Re: GMAT Club Tests Feature Requests & Support   [#permalink] 10 Jun 2012, 14:05