Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 15:58 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 15:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72859 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
WE:Accounting (Accounting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: GMAT Club Tests Support [#permalink]
Dear Admin

I am umesh singh. i registered for 30 day access two days before. BUt I have not declared active member and i am not able to access gmat club quizzes and test as a result. Please help me

with regards
umesh
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
umeshgmat1 wrote:
Dear Admin

I am umesh singh. i registered for 30 day access two days before. BUt I have not declared active member and i am not able to access gmat club quizzes and test as a result. Please help me

with regards
umesh

That would be because you have multiple accounts (which is against the GMAT Club rules by the way)....

Your other account is umesh321123

And I found your third account: hsemu123

Is that really necessary to have 3 accounts?

Edit: I have transferred your access from your other account to this one and disabled your other 2 accounts to avoid confusion in the future.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Dear Admin:

I had access to old GMAT tests, however by mistake I clicked on upgrade button, and I can't access my old tests now, kindly revert my subscription. I need access to old tests.
I did not write any new CAT tests today after upgrade as I want access to old tests. Kindly treat this urgent.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,
The sample/free quiz isn't working for me. Any restrictions on same?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
chandrok wrote:
Hi,
The sample/free quiz isn't working for me. Any restrictions on same?

No, you can take them, but please login first (sorry, you have to login first with the old tests; that was one annoying thing about them).

Please see this image:
Attachments

gmat-club-free-tests.png
gmat-club-free-tests.png [ 220.18 KiB | Viewed 2240 times ]

Intern
Intern
Send PM
I'm trying to sign up for the 30 day access for ~29.99, but the price is showing up as 50+ in the cart.

Can you please help?
Attachments

gmat.jpg
gmat.jpg [ 301.54 KiB | Viewed 2198 times ]

Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thanks! Great idea with the clock bythe way!

The $29 was a "mistake" price - the $49.95 is the valid one.
However, we will honor the special promo price as long as we have the mistake on.

I do not have a way to reduce it for you at check out, so the only way (we promise to be honest) is for you to buy and then we will refund $20 via paypal.

Thanks for finding it.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks for the quick reply!

I went ahead w/ the purchase.

I'll let you know if I don't receive a refund for the amount.

Thanks again.

refund received. thanks! :o
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi...I would like to take one of the free GMAT club practice tests or quizzes, but the "take Quiz"/"take Exam" button is greyed out and it doesn't do anything when I click on it. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks,
Neil
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hi,
I ve been trying to take the free Gmatclub practice test/quiz but pressing the start button does not navigate to the test page, it stays on the same page.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Hi administrator

I bout Gmat club test in February, Now I come back to practise, But I recognised that the link is changed. Where can I surf for GMAT test practice ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

I had subscribed to knewton via gmatclub as it promised a discount and access to GMATT Club tests.
However its been close to one week but i haven't had any communication from gmatclub regarding these tests.

please help as i want to evaluate my progress on gmatclub tests. I am a re-applicant and have scored a lowly 680 on my first attempt.
I want to improve.

regards
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
thucanh80 wrote:
Hi Admin,

1. I activate my gmatclub tests (got it with my e-gmat purchase) today and it shows that I have 3-month access to CAT tests. But only 1 Quant section and 1 Verbal section appear on my dashboard, not all CAT tests as I expected. Please correct me if I misunderstand something.

2. I took the tests few hours ago, encountering 2 incidents:

a. in the Quant section, one question appeared twice. If you can look at my record, it appeared at the 3rd question (M25-22) and at 34th (M10-21). Is that because some questions were used repeatedly in different linear tests in the past?
Thank you - we have a duplication for some reason. It looks like these were duplicated in the old tests as well. This is the first one we run into that was duplicated. It is very surprising. We will take one of the questions out ASAP.

Quote:
b. The verbal section stopped functioning after I started 10 mins. Indeed the clock was still running but the screen stayed at the current question no matter how many times I reconfirmed my answer. New question didn't appear. I had to exit the test and retake it. The incident happened again when I had 25 mins left :cry: After 4 mins I had no way but exit the section again. The system showed as if I never attempted the verbal part. Fyi, my internet connection is sometimes unstable, not sure if it is the reason. The clock was still running smoothly at both times the problem happened. Now the system shows I quit after 5 mins in the verbal but it's my third attempt.

Thank you for the feedback - I am very sorry about the Verbal test suspending.
Could you PM me the browser version you are using and what time approximately it was? It will help quite a bit.
Thank you!
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
santosg15 wrote:
thucanh80 wrote:
Hi Admin,

b. The verbal section stopped functioning after I started 10 mins. I had to exit the test and retake it. Indeed the clock was still running but the screen stayed at the current question no matter how many times I reconfirmed my answer. New question didn't appear. The incident happened again when I had 25 mins left :cry: I had no way but exit the section again and the system showed as if I never attempted the verbal part. Fyi, my internet connection is sometimes unstable, not sure if it is the reason. The clock was still running at both times the problem happened. Now it shows I quit after 5 mins in the verbal but it's just my third attempt.

Thanks

i second the issue.i lost 4 mins in trying to resume the test.It got stuck on 36 verbal qs and after waiting for 2-3mins i had to close the firefox and relogin. Amazingly when i resumed the test, the clock was running from where it stopped .But sadly the system froze again on 37 v qs.i got frustrated and ended the test.I use the wifi of my apartment but its pretty good.

Can you please let me know my score.I couldnt complete the test bcoz the system wouldnt allow me.Anyway i analysed the questions and did the following

1.Score for qs i got correct =1 * weight
2.Score for qs i got wrong =0
total score=306
total weight =749
overall =(total score/total weight) . I got a very dismal 0.40 .I am really concerned.Is it a good score.I Observed i didnt make mistake on any qs carrying a weight below 10 and mistakes i made were qs carrying weight aroud 30-40.Can you tell us/me how to interpret the score.

--Thanks.
Santhosh

ps: I got the following error "Some questions were missed because of an exhausted question pool" in result page .Did i exhaust the easy qs.lol :oops:

Thank you - sending you a PM.
You got roughly a 40th percentile.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
bb wrote:
Thank you for the feedback - I am very sorry about the Verbal test suspending.
Could you PM me the browser version you are using and what time approximately it was? It will help quite a bit.
Thank you!

Thanks bb for prompt response! I have some more inputs so I guess posting them in here might help other near future test takers...

I'm using Google chrome, don't know the exact version but just it is the latest version in late May. The suspending happened in approx 5 to 5:30pm, Jul 13

Checking back the dashboard, I realize that my unfinished Verbal part is shown and I can come back to where I was stuck. Unfortunately, I must have clicked the "Study mode" button when trying to resolve the suspension this afternoon. Therefore I had to finish the test without timing because there is no button to turn on the clock. It would be nice if we can switch back and forth between "study mode" and "test mode".

Also about the reviewing section, it would help if I can choose to review the test without knowing whether my previous answer was right or wrong (options to hide/display the right answer and my own answer; hide/display "you were right/wrong" statements - similar to MGMAT CATs)

For Quant I got 21/37 valid answers, score Q11 and for Verbal: 26 valid answers, score V12. Could you pm me the link to understand the score? I have no idea what to do with the weight and how I perform. Try to find such instructions in the forum but failed.

Many thanks!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GMAT 2: 710 Q51 V34
WE:Sales (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Hi BB,

On the DS section, when I take a quiz, the format for variables and expressions is accompanied by "$" and other special characters. I am unable to make out the expressions(this is happening in the DS section only). It is impossible to make sense out of the question and in turn I am unable to attempt the section quiz. Please help!

P.S. : I have taken a screen shot of the error and attached for reference.
Attachments

gmat club error.jpg
gmat club error.jpg [ 32.33 KiB | Viewed 2065 times ]

Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 618586 [0]
Given Kudos: 81563
Send PM
Expert Reply
amritd wrote:
Hi BB,

On the DS section, when I take a quiz, the format for variables and expressions is accompanied by "$" and other special characters. I am unable to make out the expressions(this is happening in the DS section only). It is impossible to make sense out of the question and in turn I am unable to attempt the section quiz. Please help!

P.S. : I have taken a screen shot of the error and attached for reference.

Try to refresh the page when encounter such problem.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderator:
Math Expert
92883 posts