Hello! Version 5 of the GMAT Club Timer is Here!What's New?
- We have added difficulty ranking for about 10,000 questions.
- We determine the difficulty by ranking all questions based on percentiles using our proprietary formula. For example the question in the screenshot (this one) is 80th percentile, which means, it is harder than about 80% of other questions discussed
- We only assign a difficulty ranking after a question has been attempted by at least 20 people
- We have added a percentage value of correct and incorrect answers
- We have added the amount of time it took for a correct/incorrect answers
- We have also added the number of sessions (the more times the question has been attempted, the more accurate is its difficulty ranking)
- More features to be announced in coming weeks!
- Use it as an automatic error log - all questions you attempt are recorded in a dedicated workbook area
- Achieve better time management
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses
- Practice in test-like conditions
- Keep track of your progress (all of your timing and answer results are saved in Your Workbook)
- Analyze detailed statistics (nice charts included)
Yes, all of the questions you attempt with GMAT Club's Timer
will be saved in your workbook
that you can use as an error log
later to identify patterns, weaknesses, or attempt the questions you got wrong again. All of this with just 2 clicks of a mouse!Timer Helps Raise Your GMAT Score! Make sure you visit your workbook area!
How to Use the Timer? Step 1: Start the Timer
Step 2: Choose the answer
If the Official Answer was provided in the post, the correct answer will blink in green.
Your Answer Choices are Saved in Your Workbook
Review your workbook at a later time in User Profile Area
See Detailed Analytics User Profile Area
When you return to the question you already attempted, your last result will be displayed
timer5.png [ 15.45 KiB | Viewed 12549 times ]
Founder of GMAT Club
US News 2008 - 2017 Rankings progression - New!
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books
Co-author of the GMAT Club tests
GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings