Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:41 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Leadership, Finance
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.5
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72887 [0]
Given Kudos: 18868
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Own Kudos [?]: 7627 [0]
Given Kudos: 215
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: Gmat coaching centre in Bangalore [#permalink]
Hi,

To be able to crack GMAT, what all does one need - Best preparatory material, smart study plan, regular mentoring, lot of practice tests, deep insights into the entire application process for various universities around the world and never ending motivation. At The Princeton Review - Manya Abroad, we provide all this and much more.

https://www.manyagroup.com/testimonials

We are a leading GMAT coaching institute in Bangalore and have guided thousands of students for the GMAT exams. You can visit the nearest centre to interact with one of our experts who would hopefully get you started. To know more about our GMAT coaching in Bangalore, please do have a look at the link below.

https://www.manyagroup.com/gmat-test-pre ... -bangalore

If you have any further questions, please let us know and we'll be happy to answer.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 680 [0]
Given Kudos: 114
Send PM
I second Crack Verbal . I guess best in Bangalore
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Here the list of best GMAT coaching centre institutes in Bangalore with best reviews and success rate.
https://www.urbanpro.com/bangalore/gmat ... ng-classes
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
I enrolled for Byju’s GMAT program for INR 25,000 . My overall experience was very bad. Please read this, before you go for Byju’s for GMAT. Find below the details:

You will be provided with pre-recorded videos in tablet or SD card. The delivery was quick. They delivered the product to you in 7 working days as promised. Along with the pre-recorded videos, you will be asked to attend online webinar. Ideally we have to attend the webinar after we have learned the basics of that particular topic from the tablet.

The theory given in the tablet is good. But lot of practice questions given in the tablet are incorrect. The questions are very difficult and solution does not make any sense. At the end, it is very difficult to consume the entire material.

Lets come to worst part. The online webinars. I found that the faculty are teaching wrong concepts of Sentence correction in online webinar. I was shocked. I complained to Byju’s and they assured that faculty will be changed but in my next webinar, i found the same faculty. Also, she was a very bad speaker. Let me give you an example:

Imagine a SC question with 5 choices and C be the correct answer. Her response was

Read option A

“So here A is clearly wrong, Ok.”

Read option B

“B is clearly wrong Ok”

“Similarly D and E are wrong, So c is the answer”

I have mail chains of me complaining repeatedly to Byju’s about the tablet questions to be incorrect, online bad faculty. But it was of no use. They never gave me a proper reply and nothing was done about it. Also, when i asked i can come down to the center for doubt clarification, they simply said no to the same.

One more thing with Byjus, they never keep a log. If you are complaining about something, the next time you call, you have to explain everything again as if you are telling them the first time.

Just for credibility to this post. I was actual byju’s student.

Order number: 100066343
CrackVerbal Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 310 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
Expert Reply
The GMAT course you enroll for depends a lot on your learning needs.

At CrackVerbal, we have structured our GMAT classroom course to meet the study requirements of today's busy working professionals who find it difficult to stay motivated to study for the GMAT.

Most of our instructors are alums from top B-schools, who have been through the entire GMAT and MBA application journey themselves. So they understand your requirements better!

You can check out the profiles of our GMAT instructors here: https://bit.ly/2HRz7KP

There are ideally 3 factors you need to look into before enrolling for any GMAT classroom coaching program:

1. The quality of faculty: How good is the faculty? Are they able to answer your questions and clear your doubts in a convincing manner?
2. The teaching methodology: Do you like their teaching style and the way the concepts are being explained?
3. The support provided: What happens if you miss a class? How do you get your doubts resolved? how accessible is the faculty to your needs?

Here is a video from one of our GMAT classroom session, which will give you a glimpse of the kind of interaction and insights we have in our classroom coaching sessions:

The CrackVerbal GMAT classroom course takes a minimum of 36 Classroom hours to finish the verbal coaching and 35 Classroom hours to finish the Quant coaching.

You can finish the comprehensive GMAT Classroom course either in 6 weeks or 12 weeks based on your preference.

If you miss any classes, then we could provide you with the recording for the same or you can re-attend the same class multiple times over the span of one year.

In Bangalore, we have GMAT coaching centers in Koramangala, Malleshwaram, and Marathahalli.

Before making up your mind, I would strongly recommend you to come and attend a live GMAT class for free at a CrackVerbal center near you!

You can call us at +91 8880560000 to book your free slot for a live class or check out https://bit.ly/2HDFykl to know more about our GMAT classroom course.
GMAT Club Bot