Every other day we'll be finding discussions of interesting and tricky questions from previous years.
GMAT Critical Reasoning: 10 Most Common Question Types
We will be finding 5-10 Critical Reasoning questions every day based on Most Common Question types tested on the GMAT:
- Weaken the Argument Questions,
- Strength the Argument Questions,
- Assumption Questions,
- Must be True/Inference Questions,
- Bold-Face Questions,
- Resolve the Paradox Questions,
- Dialogs – Method of Reasoning Questions,
- Provide the Conclusion Questions
- Evaluate the Argument Questions,
- Parallel & Flaw in Reasoning Questions,
Study those hand-picked tough and tricky questions which have not been discussed for at least a year or two (you may have missed them otherwise) and review replies and tips from our expert team and prominent members
**Combined Effort by Gmatclub moderators and experts. Kudos and thanks to Narenn, detobizz,mau5,WaterFlowsUp,daagh and Bunuel for bringing this project together.**
Submit Fresh GMAT Critical Reasoning Questions as well as Concept Initiator Articles - Get Kudos Points
- Have you come across a unique CR question that has not been discussed on GMATCLUB yet? This is the right time to bring that question on the Forum and to earn a Kudos for the same!
- Do you think you have very useful notes for attacking CR questions? Here is an excellent opportunity to share your valuable resources with other community members – Apart from Sincere Thanks by many community members you will also get 5 Kudos from the GMAT CLUB as a small token of Appreciation for your contribution in making this community rich with useful resources.
Terms & Conditions for posting a GMAT Question:
- You will post a fresh CR question in the CR Forum. Please carry out the search in the search box to ensure that your question has NEVER been posted on the forum before
- Your question should be on the QUESTION TYPE we have taken for Bumping on given day. e.g. If we have taken ‘Weaken the Argument’ QUESTION TYPE for the Bumping today, then you should post fresh ‘weaken the argument’ question(s) on the CR Forum within 24 hours or until we take next question type for Bumping.
- You will subsequently PM me the link of your question(s) for further evaluation.
- If your question(s) qualifies our acceptance criteria, you will we given 1 Kudos point for each question.
- It is a MUST to indicate the source of your question and Tag it appropriately.
- Questions from the following sources will not be considered for Kudos – 1000 series, Brutal SC, Barron, and LSAT.
- Any difficulty is accepted (600, 700, 750+ level)
- By posting your question(s) on the forum, you release any copyright rights to the question you may produce and allow GMAT Club to publish any material as needed
- Please reproduce the entire question in the original format along with options, the OA and, if possible, the OE.
Acceptance Criteria for Questions:
- Question(s) should not be discussed on the GMATCLUB before.
- Question(s) should be posted along with correct OA.
- Question(s) should have all the REQUIRED tags.
- Question(s) should be of a Reliable Source – It is mandatory to indicate source of the Question.
Terms & Conditions for posting a GMAT CR Concept Initiator Article or Link:
- The article should not be posted/discussed in the GMATCLUB forum before
- The article should not be among the Articles/links already sited in the master thread
- If you are NOT posting a article compiled by you, Please mention the source of your article(s) along with the link to the source/video
- Your article should be related to the QUESTION TYPE we have taken for Bumping on given day. e.g. If we have taken ‘Weaken the Argument’ QUESTION TYPE for the Bumping today, then you should ONLY post related concept article(s) on the CR Forum within 24 hours or until we take next question type for Bumping.
- You will subsequently PM me the link of your article for further evaluation.
- If your concept article qualifies our acceptance criteria, you will we given 5 Kudos point for it.
- By posting your Article(s) on the forum, you release any copyright rights to the Article you may produce and allow GMAT Club to publish any material as needed
Compilation Of Articles & Sample Questions for Every CR question type
Thanks = Kudos. Kudos are appreciated
Rules for posting on the verbal forum
When you post a question Pls. Provide its source & TAG your questions
Avoid posting from unreliable sources such as 1000 series.