Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 18:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Economist Tutor doesn't honor money back guarantee

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
GMAT Economist Tutor doesn't honor money back guarantee [#permalink] New post 01 Sep 2013, 22:21
Dear All,

I signed up earlier this year for the Economist GMAT Tutor and spent several months going through the training. As I didn't find it very helpful, I will soon write up a review, but I wanted to ask if anyone knows where I could turn to complain, if they refuse to give me back the full amount of money I am entitled to?

Really looking forward to your ideas...

Many thanks,
Hej
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Economist GMAT Tutor Representative
Affiliations: Economist GMAT Tutor
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 53 [0], given: 3

Premium Member
Re: GMAT Economist Tutor doesn't honor money back guarantee [#permalink] New post 04 Sep 2013, 07:05
Expert's post
Hi Hej,

Thank you for your post. We want our Students to be 100% satisfied, which is why we offer refunds to all who qualify for our score guarantee policy (please click on the "Terms of Service" link on the bottom of our site -- this forum will not allow me to post URLs just yet, so I apologize for not including the link for you!).

I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the course, and I would welcome learning more about how we can help you and improve our program. Feel free to private message me if you’d like.

Warm regards,

Elizabeth

http://econgm.at/GCfreetrial
For free GMAT practice questions, follow us @econgmat_qs
Economist GMAT Tutor
(866) 292-0660

Intern
Intern

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Economist Tutor doesn't honor money back guarantee [#permalink] New post 08 Sep 2013, 22:03
BethEconomistGMAT wrote:
Hi Hej,

Thank you for your post. We want our Students to be 100% satisfied, which is why we offer refunds to all who qualify for our score guarantee policy (please click on the "Terms of Service" link on the bottom of our site -- this forum will not allow me to post URLs just yet, so I apologize for not including the link for you!).

I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the course, and I would welcome learning more about how we can help you and improve our program. Feel free to private message me if you’d like.

Warm regards,

Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth,

GMATClub is currently verifying my review so I will post the link here in a few days. In the meanwhile, my satisfaction would improve greatly if you could fulfill your promise of the score guarantee. If you need any details, please refer to one of the several emails I sent to the customer service with ticket #6921.
Expert Post

Premium Member
Re: GMAT Economist Tutor doesn't honor money back guarantee [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2013, 13:17
Expert's post
Hi Hej,

Thanks for reviewing the GMAT Tutor -- it is because of thoughtful reviewers like you that we will learn exactly what we need to do to improve the program. And I see that you have already been in communication with our customer service team here regarding the processing of your refund. If that's not the case, just let me know and I will bring it to the team's attention.

Warm regards,

Elizabeth

Economist GMAT Tutor
(866) 292-0660

Intern
Intern

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Economist Tutor doesn't honor money back guarantee [#permalink] New post 13 Sep 2013, 12:30
BethEconomistGMAT wrote:
Hi Hej,

Thanks for reviewing the GMAT Tutor -- it is because of thoughtful reviewers like you that we will learn exactly what we need to do to improve the program. And I see that you have already been in communication with our customer service team here regarding the processing of your refund. If that's not the case, just let me know and I will bring it to the team's attention.

Warm regards,

Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth (again),

Your very welcome.. I hope my thoughts will help others get to know the program from my perspective and I hope they will help you focus the aspects that could be made better.

However, my first and most important feedback remains this: the customer service had been very kind and supportive up until I brought up my issue with the money-back guarantee. It was extremely disappointing and frustrating to see how this changed immediately after I requested the treatment I had been promised when signing up.

By the way, yes, I was in touch with the team regarding the processing of my refund, but I'm not sure I would call that communication. After countless follow ups and many weeks I still yet to receive a response or even an acknowledgment of my issue. Therefore, I would be grateful if you could raise it with the team again.

Many thanks and kind regards,
hej
Expert Post

Premium Member
Re: GMAT Economist Tutor doesn't honor money back guarantee [#permalink] New post 13 Sep 2013, 12:48
Expert's post
Hi Hej,

Please check your email -- we just sent you another one a minute ago. If you didn't receive it, please check your spam filter. If you still didn't receive it, just private message me.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Economist GMAT Tutor
(866) 292-0660

Intern
Intern

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Economist Tutor doesn't honor money back guarantee [#permalink] New post 10 Nov 2013, 02:19
BethEconomistGMAT wrote:
Hi Hej,

Please check your email -- we just sent you another one a minute ago. If you didn't receive it, please check your spam filter. If you still didn't receive it, just private message me.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth,

Just wanted to say thank you again for your relentless help with figuring this out. I really appreciate your help over the last few weeks!

Hej
Re: GMAT Economist Tutor doesn't honor money back guarantee   [#permalink] 10 Nov 2013, 02:19