Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Aug 2015, 10:25
GMAT Club Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT exam Tomorrow

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 600 Q47 V25
GRE 1: 1180 Q800 V380
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 3

GMAT exam Tomorrow [#permalink] New post 11 Nov 2014, 08:26
I have been a passive member of GMATClub so far. This is my first post..

Going to take GMAT exam tomorrow. Wish me good luck guys :lol:

I am not very tensed , but feeling somewhat anxious. :roll:

Coming to my mock test scores, they aren't that great. Just been hanging around 600-640 . I believe my quant is strong enough to get fetch me 46 - 48 (not a superb score though). But I am really bad in verbal. Getting 30 plus would be a pure bliss :P

Hoping to get past 650. Will post my test scores and any useful info tomorrow...

Take care.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 6

Re: GMAT exam Tomorrow [#permalink] New post 11 Nov 2014, 18:30
All The Best! Hope you do really well:)
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 600 Q47 V25
GRE 1: 1180 Q800 V380

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 3

Re: GMAT exam Tomorrow [#permalink] New post 12 Nov 2014, 09:59
ray3232 wrote:
All The Best! Hope you do really well:)

Thank you ray3232. I scored 600 - Q47 V25... :roll:

Coming to the exam, I missed first 4 mins of my quant section as I extended the break unknowingly. Tried to speed up and seems like I messed up few good questions, and also tried my hand at guessing few questions towards the end of the section. Nevertheless, I am happy about my quant score. But verbal score brutally hurt the overall score.
I felt verbal was very easy and thought I would have easily crossed 30. But to my surprise, It was just 25. :|

Probably my approach itself is wrong in verbal. I might have been stumped at RCs and CRs, my weak areas, though I felt every answer choice that I selected was right.

Its time to take a very little break and come back stronger. I realized that one month's preparation isn't enough for GMAT. :P

GMATClub has been an awesome place for me. There was no single day since I started my prep without opening gmatclub. This is one wonderful site. Thanks to bb for creating it :-D
Re: GMAT exam Tomorrow   [#permalink] 12 Nov 2014, 09:59