Its nice to be back to gmc atfer a short break.....I guess I'm done for this year. I got dinged by 5 schools
....almost from all the schools I would want to go.....heres how it went....
Wrote GMAT July 2010 - 690 (Q48 V35 AWA - 5.0) - Bombed....but still decent I guess
Wrote Toefl Oct '10 - 109 - Decent
Target Schools -
1. UT Austin McCombs school - Dinged without interview
2. Teaxas A&M - Dinged (after first round of informal interview)
3. University of Maryland Smith School - Dinged w interview
4. U. of Minnesota Carlson School - Dinged w interview
5. Indian school of business (ISB Hyderabad) - Dinged w/o interview
6. Canada york Schulich - Awaited
Profile - 2.6 years of I.T. experience at the time of applying. Decent extra curriculars. And as far as I know a decent application package as well.
So was it...the wrong choice of schools....or a weak profile....or something else....How can I imporve my chances for reapplying later sometimes.....