My fellow GMAT clubbers,
I'd like to share the excel spreadsheet in which I have been compiling all knowledge and shortcuts relevant for tackling the GMAT quant section.
It is organized by tabs. Each tab covers a different area.
- Tab "NP. Primes" covers: Number Properties - Primes
- Tab "NP. Powers-Rts" covers: Number Properties - Patterns of powers and roots
- Tab "G. PTriples" covers: Geometry - Phytagorean triplets patterns
- Tab "G. Ci-Sq (Pi)" covers: Geometry - Relantionships between the measures of inscribed/circumscribed circles & squares
- Tab "WT. Prob" covers: Wort Translations - Probability (dice/coins)
Finally, three of the tabs are summaries made of the Man guides "Word Translations", "Number Properties" and "Geometry".
Hope it helps somebody.
Please kudos if my post helps.