Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 05:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Official Guide 14th Edition release date

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Feb 2013
Posts: 30
Location: India
GMAT Date: 09-18-2013
GPA: 3.1
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 23

Reviews Badge
GMAT Official Guide 14th Edition release date [#permalink] New post 28 Mar 2013, 09:05
Hi Friends...!!!

Can somebody please suggest the release date for OG 14th edition?

I would start my GMAT preparation in April, 2013. Pl guide if I should wait for the 14th edition or buy the 13th edition and have it done with.

Thanks.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 08 Jun 2012
Posts: 108
Location: United States
Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT 1: 550 Q30 V36
GMAT 2: 660 Q41 V40
GMAT 3: 670 Q44 V38
GPA: 3.27
WE: Corporate Finance (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 70

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Official Guide 14th Edition release date [#permalink] New post 28 Mar 2013, 10:26
vivek1303 wrote:
Hi Friends...!!!

Can somebody please suggest the release date for OG 14th edition?

I would start my GMAT preparation in April, 2013. Pl guide if I should wait for the 14th edition or buy the 13th edition and have it done with.

Thanks.


Vivek -

These books do not come out annually.

11th edition - 2005
12th edition - 2009
13th edition - 2012

This most recent version came out mid-last year. It is still very up-to-date. Even the 12th edition is a valuable resource (13th has a bunch of new questions and the IR section).

The 14th probably won't come out for another 2-3 years.

Good luck with your studying!
_________________

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." - Walt Disney

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Feb 2013
Posts: 30
Location: India
GMAT Date: 09-18-2013
GPA: 3.1
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 23

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Official Guide 14th Edition release date [#permalink] New post 30 Mar 2013, 01:28
RyanCJW wrote:
vivek1303 wrote:
Hi Friends...!!!

Can somebody please suggest the release date for OG 14th edition?

I would start my GMAT preparation in April, 2013. Pl guide if I should wait for the 14th edition or buy the 13th edition and have it done with.

Thanks.


Vivek -

These books do not come out annually.

11th edition - 2005
12th edition - 2009
13th edition - 2012

This most recent version came out mid-last year. It is still very up-to-date. Even the 12th edition is a valuable resource (13th has a bunch of new questions and the IR section).

The 14th probably won't come out for another 2-3 years.

Good luck with your studying!





Hey Rayan,



Thanks..!!!

Even I was checking out the release dates for previous versions and found out that they were not coming annually.

I was just confirming before purchasing the 13th Edition.

Thanks, anyway.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 31 Mar 2013
Posts: 9
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: GMAT Official Guide 14th Edition release date [#permalink] New post 11 Apr 2013, 21:41
vivek1303 wrote:
RyanCJW wrote:
vivek1303 wrote:
Hi Friends...!!!

Can somebody please suggest the release date for OG 14th edition?

I would start my GMAT preparation in April, 2013. Pl guide if I should wait for the 14th edition or buy the 13th edition and have it done with.

Thanks.


Vivek -

These books do not come out annually.

11th edition - 2005
12th edition - 2009
13th edition - 2012

This most recent version came out mid-last year. It is still very up-to-date. Even the 12th edition is a valuable resource (13th has a bunch of new questions and the IR section).

The 14th probably won't come out for another 2-3 years.

Good luck with your studying!





Hey Rayan,



Thanks..!!!

Even I was checking out the release dates for previous versions and found out that they were not coming annually.

I was just confirming before purchasing the 13th Edition.

Thanks, anyway.




Cannot We ask the GMAT helpline center about the 14th edition release before we actually buy 13th...??? Even I am to start the GMAT prep. in this month.... I want to have one to one faculty for my guidance. I have tried contacting various centers in Ahmedabad but not getting any +ve response. Can anyone help me in this regard.
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1611
Location: New York, NY
Followers: 294

Kudos [?]: 692 [0], given: 6

Re: GMAT Official Guide 14th Edition release date [#permalink] New post 16 Apr 2013, 07:57
Expert's post
Yes no worries about OG14 for the time being. OG13 just came out last year and another 3-4 years would be a good time to wait before thinking about OG14. IR was already a big addition for OG13 and the guys had to make it available online (rather than the book). IR is not really possible to present in a book since there are drop down menus and tables to sort.

The direction of OG will be interesting but for now it's OG13 book + IR online portion.

Best,
GMATPill
_________________


... and more


Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)


GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Feb 2014
Posts: 1
Concentration: Strategy, Healthcare
Schools: ISB '17, IIMA , IIMB
GPA: 3.5
WE: Business Development (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: GMAT Official Guide 14th Edition release date [#permalink] New post 14 Feb 2014, 03:33
GMATPill wrote:
Yes no worries about OG14 for the time being. OG13 just came out last year and another 3-4 years would be a good time to wait before thinking about OG14. IR was already a big addition for OG13 and the guys had to make it available online (rather than the book). IR is not really possible to present in a book since there are drop down menus and tables to sort.

The direction of OG will be interesting but for now it's OG13 book + IR online portion.

Best,
GMATPill


Hi All,

I have seen that on GMAC website the price of OG13 quoted is 43 USD (i.e. around 2700 INR) & additional shipping charges but when i seen it in Amazaon/Flipkart it is around 1000/2000 INR why is the additional difference? OG13 is hard copy or soft copy

Thanks
Piyush
Expert Post
MBA Section Director
User avatar
Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 1742
Location: India
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 690

Kudos [?]: 3032 [0], given: 890

Re: GMAT Official Guide 14th Edition release date [#permalink] New post 09 Jul 2014, 22:37
Expert's post
Re: GMAT Official Guide 14th Edition release date   [#permalink] 09 Jul 2014, 22:37
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Experts publish their posts in the topic Official Guide Release dates Qoofi 1 10 Sep 2013, 09:10
GMAT official guide edition 13 kulkarnios 0 26 Jul 2013, 22:44
12edition gmat official guide Xpzdodo 0 08 Aug 2011, 06:55
Experts publish their posts in the topic when was 12th edition of Official Guide for GMAT released raviram80 3 22 Jul 2010, 19:41
Official guide for GMAT Review 13th edition nakib77 5 10 Sep 2005, 10:58
Display posts from previous: Sort by

GMAT Official Guide 14th Edition release date

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.