Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 02:51

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
18 KUDOS received
GMAT Pill Instructor
Followers: 295

Kudos [?]: 691 [18] , given: 6

GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank [#permalink] New post 20 Jun 2012, 12:41
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED
This 52 page integrated reasoning ebook includes tips, topics, and links to everything you need to know about the new GMAT section. Also included is free access to an online question bank.

You can download from here: http://www.gmatpill.com/integrated-reas ... gmat-pill/

Or from the attachment.
Attachments

File comment: Integrated Reasoning Ebook from GMAT Pill
GMATPill-IR-EBook.pdf [2.92 MiB]
Downloaded 6722 times

To download please login or register as a user

... and more

Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)

GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

GMAT Pill GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Current Student
Affiliations: UWC
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V33
GMAT 2: 680 Q44 V38
GPA: 3.43
WE: Engineering (Entertainment and Sports)
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 276 [0], given: 100

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank [#permalink] New post 20 Jun 2012, 20:21
Thanks for the resource Zeke! I'm going to go through the book and sample practice questions today...
Director
Director
GMAT 1: 620 Q49 V24
Followers: 61

Kudos [?]: 296 [0], given: 264

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank [#permalink] New post 21 Jun 2012, 10:24
Thank you. Since the IR is the new addition, any worth material is worth appreciating.

Fire the final bullet only when you are constantly hitting the Bull's eye, till then KEEP PRACTICING.

A WAY TO INCREASE FROM QUANT 35-40 TO 47 : a-way-to-increase-from-q35-40-to-q-138750.html

Q 47/48 To Q 50 + the-final-climb-quest-for-q-50-from-q47-129441.html#p1064367

Three good RC strategies three-different-strategies-for-attacking-rc-127287.html

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 18

Re: GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank [#permalink] New post 21 Jun 2012, 13:27
Thanks a lot for the useful resource. Is there any way we can see the answer/explanation. Because when I try to click the http link at the bottom of a question, it takes me to the website and asks for ID-password, which I don't have (bcoz registration is not free).
Any idea would be very much appreciated
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
GMAT Pill Instructor

Kudos [?]: 691 [1] , given: 6

Re: GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank [#permalink] New post 21 Jun 2012, 14:30
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
debabrata44 wrote:
Thanks a lot for the useful resource. Is there any way we can see the answer/explanation. Because when I try to click the http link at the bottom of a question, it takes me to the website and asks for ID-password, which I don't have (bcoz registration is not free).
Any idea would be very much appreciated

Yes, we are currently fixing the login issue and it should be ready within the next day or two. Once you create an account, you'll be able to see the answers. And yes, it is free to create an account. You may post your questions in the comment section at the bottom right of each page.

Enjoy!

... and more

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 18

Re: GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank [#permalink] New post 21 Jun 2012, 14:40
Thanks a lot.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT Date: 07-23-2012
WE: Programming (Telecommunications)

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 4

Re: GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank [#permalink] New post 30 Jun 2012, 20:19
Hi, I have a doubt. Is there any option to reset the IR questions from OG 13 webpage to initial stage?

FOCUS..this is all I need!

Ku-Do!

Current Student
Affiliations: UWC
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V33
GMAT 2: 680 Q44 V38
GPA: 3.43
WE: Engineering (Entertainment and Sports)
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 276 [0], given: 100

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank [#permalink] New post 30 Jun 2012, 20:23
dexerash wrote:
Hi, I have a doubt. Is there any option to reset the IR questions from OG 13 webpage to initial stage?

just keep clicking next until you get to the last question. Then when you click next you will be able to reset the questions.
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Kudos [?]: 691 [0], given: 6

Re: GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2012, 06:50
Expert's post
Please note that it is free to register an account in the integrated reasoning question bank: http://www.gmatpill.com/gmat-practice-t ... -reasoning

Select features including video explanations are available to members only.

Feel free to post questions and we would be happy to help. If you decide to reference our questions, please provide the original source link. Thanks.

... and more

NUS Thread Master
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 2.82
WE: Sales (Manufacturing)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 13

Re: GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank [#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2013, 02:35
Thank you gmatpill. This free ebook really helped me improve my confidence for the IR section :)

Ganesh Tukaram Jagtap

have a nice day
my gmat debrief :)
pm me in case of any queries

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank [#permalink] New post 12 Aug 2013, 06:59
Expert's post
ganeshjagtap wrote:
Thank you gmatpill. This free ebook really helped me improve my confidence for the IR section :)

Glad it's been helpful. For online practice IR questions, check out: http://www.gmatpill.com/gmat-practice-t ... -reasoning

... and more

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank [#permalink] New post 06 Jun 2014, 19:11
Hi,
can anyone please help me out where can i get a good number of practise questions for GMAT IR
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2014, 11:24
Expert's post
shruthireddy,

Did you already finish all the ones here: http://www.gmatpill.com/gmat-practice-t ... -reasoning

Would be surprised if you finished them all and are still looking for extra practice beyond the above link and OG ones.

... and more

Re: GMAT Pill Integrated Reasoning Ebook (52pg) + Question Bank   [#permalink] 09 Jun 2014, 11:24