Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 00:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 10% Discount

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9413 [0], given: 3699

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 10% Discount [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2010, 09:36
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Special offer from GMAT Pill (accelerated prep method) for GMAT Club Members - 10% Discount

Highlights about the GMAT Pill method:
  • Cover the program in under a month
  • Math and Verbal options (PS, DS, SC, CR, RC)
  • Video-based learning
  • Inexpensive! The entire course is $347 or $312 after GMAT Club discount (includes PS, DS, SC, CR and RC review). Each of the sections separately is $171 after GMAT Club discount
  • Personal 24x7 support from Zeke - ask any questions via email
  • Add 50+ points to your score or your money back guaranteed (see terms and conditions)
  • Started by Zeke, a Financial Professional from NYC who took the GMAT himself a little while ago and scored 98th percentile. Zeke has a day job and GMAT Pill is a "hobby"

OFFER DETAILS & HOW TO SIGN UP:

What is included in the GMAT Pill program:
  • Sentence Correction 300 minutes - OnDemand Video contains 65 videos (30 videos explaining the 10 Core Frameworks, and another 35 videos showing you how to apply them)
  • Reading Comprension 690 minutes - OnDemand Video contains 154 videos
  • Critical Reasoning 180 minutes - OnDemand Video contains 30+ videos with visualization diagrams to help you think through GMAT logic flaws. Level 600: 85 minutes of On-Demand Video, Level 700: 97 minutes of On-Demand Video
  • Data Sufficiency 240 minutes - OnDemand Video contains 43 videos (12 videos explaining the 10 Core Frameworks, and another 31 videos showing you how to apply them) Bonus: "Brutal Level" Data Sufficiency Flash Card Videos (40+ min, 12+ videos)
  • Problem Solving 210 minutes - OnDemand Video contains 62+ videos with a whole array of mathematical concepts including wordy word problems, sequences, geometry, angles, and permutations

To sign up, scroll down to the very bottom of the sign up page until you see this box:

Have questions about GMAT Pill or suggestions for Zeke on how to improve his website or the course?
Please post them in this thread.

About GMAT Pill Study Method:
The GMAT Pill Study Method is an online video membership site that helps students learn how to think through GMAT test questions. The method is meant for students who need to prepare for the GMAT in a short amount of time.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

GMAT Pill GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
Followers: 294

Kudos [?]: 692 [0], given: 6

Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 12% Discount [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2010, 10:27
Expert's post
Thanks for posting!

Quote:
Dear GMAT Test Taker,

Are you struggling to find the right GMAT Prep resource for you?

Are you torn between studying on your own to save money
versus forking over $1,500 for an exorbitant, traditional test
prep program?

Well, guess what! You no longer need to choose between
cheap $30 books and these uber expensive prep programs.

GMAT Pill is here to help you with top quality GMAT Prep at affordable prices.

Why did you create the GMAT Pill?

Well, it used to be that only the privileged rich few who
paid thousands of dollars would have access to top quality
GMAT Prep. Meanwhile, the average test taker would study
off books. The whole market was skewed to benefit those
who already were privileged.

I admit I was part of that problem. I charged high prices
and helped privileged rich kids get into top business
schools.
Sure, it was great money. But it wasn't
meaningful--I was distancing myself from the average
test taker.

That's when my students convinced me to start the
GMAT Pill website, which now helps to level the playing
field by providing top quality GMAT Prep to the average
test taker--YOU
. Not the privileged rich kids. YOU!
That's what the GMAT Pill is all about!

Ace that GMAT!

Zeke

1) Checkout the site http://www.gmatpill.com and preview the GMAT Pill Study Method to see if it's for you.

2) If you like it, then come back to this page for the additional GMAT Club discount!

3) Feel free to post to this thread if you have any questions. With all the positive feedback we've been getting, we would like to open our doors to the growing GMAT Club community!

... and more

Image What's Inside GMAT Pill?

Zeke Lee, GMAT Pill Study Method (Study Less. Score More.)

GMAT Pill Reviews | GMAT PILL Free Practice Test

Last edited by GMATPill on 27 Sep 2010, 14:32, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 12% Discount [#permalink] New post 25 May 2010, 09:50
Do you have any stats on your page of others scoring over the 730 mark, also maybe a section where members can put their before and after scores and it will illustrate the huge improvements. This isn't something most, or any, prep programs have, so adding this might help make this program more marketable.

There is a 60 money back guarantee, how does that work, I didn't seem, or overlooked, this part on your website?

thanks very much.
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 12% Discount [#permalink] New post 25 May 2010, 10:49
Expert's post
Thanks for your suggestion. Ideally, it would be great to collect data points like this. However, the reality is that anybody who provides these data points can easily manipulate the data in their favor--which would defeat the purpose recording it. We can easily create a graph that shows artificially low before scores and artificially high after scores. But we're not here to mislead. We're here to help!

The most honest way we can show results to prospective students is to show REAL emails that our students send to us after positive/favorable experiences with the GMAT Pill Program.

1) http://www.gmatpill.com/testimonials/
2) http://www.gmatpill.com/gmat-prep-about ... ifference/

We offer a 50 point increase guarantee--it's even in our terms of service. Please see our FAQ page for details.

More impressive, however, is how LOW our refund rate is with hundreds of students. This speaks volumes as to how satisfied our students are.

Hope this helps!

... and more

Last edited by GMATPill on 17 Mar 2011, 13:15, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Columbia, NYU, Wharton, UCLA, Berkeley
WE 1: 2 Yrs mgmt consulting
WE 2: 2 yrs m&a

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 1

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 12% Discount [#permalink] New post 25 May 2010, 12:40
i saw on your gmatpill site, that there was one dude that got 690 then retook cuz he was on waitlist and got 760 with gmatpill.

I guess it's usually not the case that folks take and retake and retake. Usually everyone tries to get down the right score on the first shot. It's not really possible to capture a before score which you do in your pajamas versus the real test when you are under test conditions and in total focus mode.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
Schools: Babson '15, HKU '15
WE: Consulting (Accounting)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 6

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 12% Discount [#permalink] New post 02 Oct 2010, 00:16
Has any GMC member ever tried this course . My wife is wants to do an accelerated program .....not sure if this one is the right choice. They're are many testimonials on their website, but anyone can come up with testimonials these days.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 12% Discount [#permalink] New post 02 Oct 2010, 08:27
Advertisement removed

Last edited by kissthegmat on 02 Oct 2010, 09:29, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement removed
VP
VP
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 194 [0], given: 10

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 12% Discount [#permalink] New post 02 Oct 2010, 11:00
mirfan2 wrote:
Has any GMC member ever tried this course . My wife is wants to do an accelerated program .....not sure if this one is the right choice. They're are many testimonials on their website, but anyone can come up with testimonials these days.

Mirfan,

I am using the Gmatpill (verbal videos) for my Gmat prep and find them very useful. You can my reviews of the study material here:http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-pill-study-method-recommended-93417.html
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 17

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 10% Discount [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2011, 07:13
When I click on verbal link, it does not show RC in the combo package. Am I missing something?

GMAT Verbal Pill Combo Package: Sentence Correction + Critical Reasoning + Bonus Flash Card Videos (+ additional 12% GMAT CLUB discount) ($171.00)

Originally $194 $171
Inlcudes $23 Savings and:
1. Sentence Correction Pill [300 min, 65 videos] ($97),
2. Critical Reasoning Pill [180 minutes, 30+ videos] ($97),
3. Bonus Flash Card Videos [55 min, 40+ cards] ($25),
4. 24/7 Email Support For Your Questions (Priceless), and
5. Full Interview With Jeffrey - Harvard MBA (25min)
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 10% Discount [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2011, 11:19
Expert's post
abhicoolmax wrote:
When I click on verbal link, it does not show RC in the combo package. Am I missing something?

GMAT Verbal Pill Combo Package: Sentence Correction + Critical Reasoning + Bonus Flash Card Videos (+ additional 12% GMAT CLUB discount) ($171.00)

Originally $194 $171
Inlcudes $23 Savings and:
3. Bonus Flash Card Videos [55 min, 40+ cards] ($25),
4. 24/7 Email Support For Your Questions (Priceless), and
5. Full Interview With Jeffrey - Harvard MBA (25min)

Hi abhicoolmax,

Here is the verbal/quant package purchase page:

GMAT Verbal Pill Combo Package: Sentence Correction + Critical Reasoning + Reading Comprehension Pill + Free Bonus Flash Card Videos ($199.00)
37% Packaged Discount and $118 Savings on
3. Reading Comprehension Pill [690 minutes] ($147)
4. Bonus Flash Card Videos [55 min, 40+ cards] ($25),
5. 24/7 Email Support For Your Questions (Priceless), and
6. Full Interview With Jeffrey - Harvard MBA (25min)

The other page may be an outdated page that is now updated to match the above product listings.

Hope that helps!

... and more

Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.65

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 10% Discount [#permalink] New post 07 Aug 2011, 02:55
Thanks for the post
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 20

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 10% Discount [#permalink] New post 11 Dec 2011, 05:58
In above link (from Zeke, 2 posts above) I am seeing verbal course for $219 rather than for $199 ??

Seems extra 10% discount for gmat club member was not taken
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 20

Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 10% Discount [#permalink] New post 11 Dec 2011, 09:12
@bb : can you confirm if the cost of gmat pill verbal combo for gmat club members
Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 10% Discount [#permalink] New post 11 Dec 2011, 09:42
Expert's post
Thanks for your inquiry.

As of November 2011, the amount of discount we gave away for the verbal package was reduced and the price changed from $199 to $219 - still a great value (original value at ~$350). The reason: The cost of being listed on GMATClub went up significantly and we had no choice but to raise the price to stay competitive. This change was announced at the top of the GMATClub forums and through the email newsletter.

Of course, we would like to keep the rates as low as we possibly can, but there are business reasons for these changes and we do need to adapt to the constantly changing business environment to stay competitive.

The double discount from GMATClub only applies to the full package. This is to encourage students to enroll in our full course. The verbal package still has a great discount by itself- you just wouldn't get the extra discount that you would with the full package.

... and more

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor

Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 10% Discount [#permalink] New post 06 Jan 2012, 16:55
Expert's post
Re: GMAT Pill Offer for GMAT Club Members - 10% Discount   [#permalink] 06 Jan 2012, 16:55