Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 17 Sep 2014, 12:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT prep advice

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT prep advice [#permalink] New post 12 Sep 2007, 11:36
Dear members,
I am going to take the test in a weeks time. I have prepared by doing a lot of practice tests...I havent done too much of"studying" for the verbal section... On an average, I get 32 right in the math and about 28 right in the verbal section. Thats a total of 60 out of 78. Will this be good enough to get me 650 (thats kinda of my target/bare minimum expectation)? The practice tests were from different sources-Princeton, Kaplan, Barrons, and a set of 30 practice tests (which I d'loaded from the net and are paper based and do not give me scaled scores).
Also, regarding the AWA, I have done just a couple of each to kinda get to know them. Any ideas how to attack them? Also, are the AWA scores really that important for B-school apps?
Thanks
Regards
Arjun
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
GMAT prep advice   [#permalink] 12 Sep 2007, 11:36