Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 31 Jul 2014, 09:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT books for SALE for USA/Canada - like new/revised price!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

GMAT books for SALE for USA/Canada - like new/revised price! [#permalink] New post 04 Dec 2011, 22:11
Hello GMATClub members,

I am selling my GMAT study materials. It is ideal for those who will self-study and/or want to supplement a course, such as Manhattan GMAT. It is everything you’ll need to study for the GMAT. I doubt that you’ll need any supplemental materials with this set. All books are in excellent condition and some are practically brand new. Only the 8 Manhattan GMAT study guides (4th edition) have highlights in them as well as the Kaplan book. I am willing to let go of the whole set for a revised price of $250USD + shipping & handling. I am based in Canada so if shipping to the US I will need to get the quotes for shipping (there should be no duties & taxes as it will be marked as gift on the shipment). If you are based in Canada, please let me know as this will change the shipping cost. All payments are accepted
through paypal.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions or email me at UFEblitz at gmail dot com.

**Bonus offer: will supply a set of notes by email once payment is received and offer a 30 minute session to go over a proper GMAT study plan to help ensure better success on the GMAT!**

Below is a list of the GMAT books available for sale:

Manhattan GMAT (MGMAT books):

All 8 MGMAT study guides (4th edition):[condition: some highlights, tabs, overall good]
Study Guide 1 - Number Properties – 4th edition
Study Guide 2 - Fractions, Decimals, & Percents – 4th edition
Study Guide 3 - Equations, Inequalities, & VIC's – 4th edition
Study Guide 4 - Word Translations – 4th edition
Study Guide 5 - Geometry – 4th edition
Study Guide 6 - Critical Reasoning – 4th edition
Study Guide 7 - Reading Comprehension – 4th edition
Study Guide 8 - Sentence Correction – 4th edition

MGMAT Supplemental Guides:

The Official Guide Companion – Strategy Guide Supplement (4th edition supplement): 12th Edition Official Guide for GMAT Review Quantitative Problem Explanations – a must have to supplement the quant problems in the official guide. [used: excellent condition]

Foundations of GMAT Math – GMAT Strategy Supplement (4th edition supplement): Excellent math supplement guide to brush up on those preliminary math skills necessary for GMAT prep. [condition: like new]

Test Simulation Booklet: Excellent for doing MGMAT practice tests or any practice tests to prep you for the real GMAT (no marker included in the package here). [condition: like new]

MGMAT Practice Exams: By entering the verification code from the study guides, you are able to access 6 practice exams from MGMAT – considered some of the hardest in the world of the GMAT, these practice tests will prep you well.

Kaplan GMAT materials:
Kaplan GMAT Advanced 2009-2010 Edition: Intensive Prep for Top Students [condition: like new]
Kaplan GMAT 2010 Premier Live Online [condition: some highlights, tabs, overall good]
Kaplan GMAT Math Workbook 6th edition [condition: like new]

Official Guides GMAT materials:
The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 12th Edition
The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review, 2nd Edition
The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review, 2nd Edition
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT books for SALE for USA/Canada - like new/revised price! [#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2011, 07:41
I have revised the price of all my GMAT books set. They are in great condition and I know any buyer who needs a set would be very satisfied! PM me for info. Thanks!
Re: GMAT books for SALE for USA/Canada - like new/revised price!   [#permalink] 07 Dec 2011, 07:41