Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Oct 2014, 20:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Math Forum Moderator
Followers: 127

Kudos [?]: 932 [0], given: 376

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2011, 15:53
whiplash2411 wrote:
I've looked around the forum and judging by the accuracy of the GMAT Prep SC Document in predicting one's hit rate with SC, I decided to compile a document with all the GMAT Prep CRs I could find - either on this forum, or on others. The result is a document with 108 CR questions. This document is not necessarily complete and by no means, sufficient to prepare you for the GMAT CR section, but I hope that it would be of some use to you in your preparation.

Following questions from pdf were beyond my comprehension. Nice collection though, whip. thanks

68, 85

~fluke

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 16

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 18 Oct 2011, 11:56
whiplash2411 wrote:
I am not sure about that, but if you are looking to improve your Quant skills, then I suggest going through our Math Book and then checking out the links in Bunuel's signature. He has consolidated several wonderful documents of high-level math practice. That apart, forum by tags is another option you want to use. You can just choose the "GMAT Prep" tag in the Quant forum (PS and DS respectively) and check out what they have there.

Hello whiplash,
What are the levels of these questions as most of these questions are takin too much time to solve.Is this the level of probs in real gmat?
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 2

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 23 Oct 2011, 02:46
Great help, thanks :)
Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 660 Q V
GPA: 3.64
WE: Accounting (Accounting)

Kudos [?]: 66 [0], given: 77470

CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 26 Oct 2011, 09:48
Started this CR document. My exam is on Saturday. 37/38 so far! One of the boldface CRs had the wrong statement highlighted and I spent a good 4 minutes on it and ended up eliminating all the answer choices lol but then I searched around later and was glad to confirm my suspicion. Hopefully I finish it all today! This is exactly what I needed. There are some questions here that I had not seen on my gmatprep exams that are just as difficult as other ones I had seen. This officially shows more than 90% of the hard concepts tested by GMAC
Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT 2: 660 Q V
GPA: 3.64
WE: Accounting (Accounting)

Kudos [?]: 66 [0], given: 77470

CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 26 Oct 2011, 10:13
Some of these questions are not GmatPrep questions. You can usually tell by the wording of the given statements. I think those should be removed so that unsuspecting souls aren't led down the wrong path lol. Number 41 for example. In GmatPrep all the wrong answer choices are CLEARLY wrong; there's no ambiguity. I'm pretty sure question 46 also isn't a GmatPrep question... Someone correct me if I'm wrong...
Current Student
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
WE: Corporate Finance (Other)
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 88 [0], given: 16

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 11 Nov 2011, 11:22
Hi

Can someone please post the unzipped copy of the document here? I tried to download the zipped copy but the archive seems to be corrupt (both the pdf and the doc zipped copies). An urgent response in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

MBA Candidate 2015 | Georgetown University
McDonough School of Business

Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 8

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 24 Nov 2011, 03:30
thanks
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: Member Senate UoP
Schools: Harvard

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 24 Nov 2011, 19:16
Thanks
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 12

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 27 Nov 2011, 13:03
thanks for the collection of questions!
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 3

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 02 Dec 2011, 18:43
thanks 4 the collection
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: Q48 V30

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 5

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 12 Jan 2012, 22:25
Thanks

-If you like my post, consider giving KUDOS

Manager
Manager
Schools: Wharton '15
WE: Sales (Internet and New Media)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 17

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 19 Jan 2012, 19:52
Thanks....
Manager
Manager
Schools: Wharton '15
WE: Sales (Internet and New Media)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 17

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 19 Jan 2012, 20:02
thanks for posting this download
Intern
Intern
Status: Manager, Indian Petroleum PSU (Rag picking to Signing Deals) 1 yr Consulting, 6 yrs in Oil&Gas and now Immortal Beggar for 700 above | My Hope: Non IT, Non Banking Indian male in Energy Sector|
GPA: 3.85
WE: General Management (Energy and Utilities)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 13

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 17 Feb 2012, 00:10
hello ms panda,

kudos..kudos...kudos..

can u pl provide some strategies for RC also.

skim's and gin's techniques are not working for me...sigh....

just to mention that i am a non-native, b&b up india and a typical indian engg. working in indian psu, where mails in hindi are appreciated.

cheeers !

"To be Nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. never stop fighting" - E.E Cummings

It's not about the decisions u take, it's about the ones u don't. Period. - Anon

Mind is everything, u become what u think - Gautam Buddha

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life - Muhammad Ali

-- Rgds
Black Gold Marketer
Day Dreamer

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V31
GPA: 3.45
WE: Marketing (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 29 [1] , given: 41

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 17 Feb 2012, 08:42
This post received
KUDOS
amazing stuff... the attachments are great.. though with some mistakes...
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 21 Feb 2012, 10:45
if this doesn't deserve a thank-you, then I don't know what will.

awesome job!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 26 Mar 2012, 08:08
WOW!!! thanks a lot.... its such a help.. untill now i used to keep opening each thread n look for explanations.... :lol: :-D :) :wink:
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 6

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 27 Mar 2012, 06:04
Hey thanks for the docs!!!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 14 May 2012, 04:50
i started but.. first question it self wrongly stated.
should i rely on the attached material :?
please suggest..
if possible please hight light the wrong questions.
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 8

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection [#permalink] New post 20 May 2012, 01:28
Very good compilation of questions. But I think people should try these questions as additional practice after they have exhausted 2 gmat prep exams as these questions overlap with gmat prep tests CR q's. So gmatprep exam verbal scores might be misleading and so do the gmat prep overall scores.

Re: GMAT Prep Critical Reasoning Collection   [#permalink] 20 May 2012, 01:28