Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 12 Jul 2014, 23:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Prep Materials for Free

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
SVP
SVP
Schools: Darden
Followers: 37

Kudos [?]: 421 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
GMAT Prep Materials for Free [#permalink] New post 25 Jul 2007, 10:16
Ok, not free actually, the recipient will have to pay for shipping via Paypal, $10 anywhere in the US via priority mail and to cover paypal fees. I'd rather not deal with international shipping for this.

Materials:
OG11
OG Quant Review
Kaplan Premier Program 2007 (please note that I highly recommend not using this as it sucks, but to each his own).
4 printouts of retired tests

There might be a few markings in some of the books, but for the most part they are in tip-top shape. I'd like to pass them along to a needy GMATclub member, but since I can't judge need I guess I'll give them to the first responder. Please disqualify yourself if you are filthy rich.

Rules and Regulations:
The books go to the first person to post on this thread. Please follow-up by sending me a PM and I will respond with my Paypal account info. I'm taking off in about 2 weeks, so only "bid" if you have access to a paypal account right away and you have a US address. Let's make it simple and quick; too much other stuff to worry about.

Note: these books helped me to a perfect 51 on verbal, so perhaps there is sill a little magic left in them. Good luck to everyone preparing applications for this fall.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 25 Jul 2007, 18:58
1st responder... at least in the public forum ;)
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

On generosity. [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2007, 04:51
That was a very nice thing you did.i will follow your example after i ace the test.

Thanx.
On generosity.   [#permalink] 28 Jul 2007, 04:51