Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 22:53 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 22:53

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 214 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Schools:Duke
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manhattan GMAT Student Services Associate
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: International Relations
Send PM
Re: Gmat prep vs manhattan gmat [#permalink]
Hi,

We try to make our Manhattan GMAT tests reflect the official GMAT CAT as accurately as possible. However, since the mba.com exams use the same algorithm as the official GMAT and also use questions that have actually appeared on the exam, they are a better judge of your ability than our exams. Our exams can define your ability within a 50 point margin, whereas the official GMAT and the mba.com tests can define your ability within a 30 point margin. This means that you can take the official GMAT two days in a row and get a 670 and a 700, or a 670 and a 640. We've heard that our tests are in fact a little bit more difficult, but I'll let you be the judge of that. Do let us know how you did on the exam though!

Best of luck on your exam today! Sounds like you're ready!

Best Wishes,
Caitlin Clay
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi!!I've took the last gmat prep yesterday and got 760 and today on the real exam i got 750!
I think that manhattan gmat test are a bit harder than the actual test but they are for sure the best way to prepare for the gmat. mgmat sentence correction was awesome for me since i am not a native speaker...i consider mgmat the best gmat preparation program!!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Schools:Yale SOM
Send PM
lucalelli88 wrote:
Hi!!I've took the last gmat prep yesterday and got 760 and today on the real exam i got 750!
I think that manhattan gmat test are a bit harder than the actual test but they are for sure the best way to prepare for the gmat. mgmat sentence correction was awesome for me since i am not a native speaker...i consider mgmat the best gmat preparation program!!

Congratulations on the awesome score! Best of luck with your future endeavors.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Schools:Duke
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Great score. Hope I can get something in that ballpark area in 5 weeks....
Manhattan GMAT Student Services Associate
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: International Relations
Send PM
lucalelli88 wrote:

Congrats on the really great score! Looks like your study plan worked well. Thanks also for the kudos. I'm glad you found our books and study program so useful. :)
Director
Director
Affiliations: Consortium (CGSM.org), NSHMBA
Own Kudos [?]: 249 [0]
Given Kudos: 113
Schools:Yale SOM Class of 2012
 Q48  V51
WE 1: Investment Banking Summer Associate (Boutique tech M&A)
Send PM
lucalelli88 wrote:

congrats on getting a great score. i agree that the MGMAT tests are "tougher" to some extent, but this added difficulty can only benefit you in the end, as is evidenced by your score. good luck on all your applications
GMAT Club Bot