Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Sep 2014, 09:03

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Problem Solving (PS)

Mark topics read
Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics

Go to page Previous    1  ...  268   269   270   271   272  ...  303    Next

Search for:

  Topics Author Replies   Views Last post

Announcements

Global locked, has new posts
100
View first unread post Attachment(s) New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>  

Tags: 

bb

0

98444

18 Apr 2012, 07:15

bb

Topics

View first unread post There are positive integers P, Q, and R. Are they all equal?  

Tags: 

gk3.14

6

508

02 Sep 2006, 09:15

Mahidhar

View first unread post There are six balls in a black sack. Among those six are  

Tags: 

Riuscita

4

463

07 Apr 2006, 11:11

Riuscita

View first unread post There are six balls in a black sack. Among those six are  

Tags: 

stolyar

10

1151

09 Sep 2008, 21:13

arjtryarjtry

View first unread post There are six balls in a black sack. Among those six are  

Tags: 

stolyar

7

1336

19 Jul 2003, 23:22

stolyar

View first unread post There are six balls in a black sack. Among those six are  

Tags: 

old_dream_1976

4

465

17 Apr 2006, 10:10

gmatacer

View first unread post There are six balls in a box. Three balls are marked with 1,  

Tags: 

stolyar

4

879

08 Aug 2003, 01:21

stolyar

View first unread post There are three black and two white balls in a closed box.  

Tags: 

stolyar

1

725

26 Sep 2003, 03:37

Vicky

4
Experts publish their posts in the topic
View first unread post There are three different hoses used to fill a pool: hose  

Tags: Difficulty: 600-700 Level,  Work/Rate Problems,  Source: Veritas Prep

emmak

7

1581

31 Mar 2014, 10:48

GyanOne

View first unread post There are three reps from each of the six companies. in how  

Tags: 

DLMD

8

603

13 Jan 2005, 17:42

joebaak

View first unread post There are three secretaries who work for four departments.  

Tags: 

HongHu

7

778

26 Jan 2005, 08:16

HongHu

10
Experts publish their posts in the topic
View first unread post There are three secretaries who work for four departments.  

Tags: Difficulty: 600-700 Level,  Combinations

mahesh004

17

1418

17 Jul 2014, 20:34

VeritasPrepKarishma

7
View first unread post There are trains travelling on 4 parallel tracks. The freque  

Tags: Difficulty: 600-700 Level,  Distance/Rate Problems

guerrero25

7

916

13 Dec 2013, 20:02

nick28

View first unread post There are twelve prisoners in a certain cell. What is the  

Tags: 

stolyar

8

830

15 Jan 2004, 21:59

calnhob

View first unread post There are two bars of gold-silver alloy; one piece has 2  

Tags: Source: GMAT Club Tests

JDMBA

2

503

11 Nov 2007, 23:30

KillerSquirrel

View first unread post There are two concentric circles with radii 10 and 8. By  

Tags: 

dzyubam

3

980

23 Jan 2008, 16:42

ashkrs

1
View first unread post There are two decks of 10 cards each. The cards in each deck  

Tags: Difficulty: 600-700 Level,  Probability,  Source: 800 Score

honchos

1

491

01 Dec 2013, 23:06

jamesphw

1
Experts publish their posts in the topic
View first unread post There are two groups of students in the sixth grade.  

Tags: Difficulty: Sub-600 Level,  Percents and Interest Problems,  Source: Kaplan

Gnpth

1

161

29 Jun 2014, 22:07

PareshGmat

9
Experts publish their posts in the topic
View first unread post There are two inlets and one outlet to a cistern. One of the  

Tags: Difficulty: 600-700 Level,  Work/Rate Problems,  Source: Veritas Prep

Mountain14

7

771

10 Mar 2014, 20:10

SravnaTestPrep

View first unread post There are two integers whose sum is 35 and whose LCM is 42.  

Tags: 

stolyar

1

547

05 Oct 2003, 00:21

Praetorian

View first unread post There are two kinds of coffee - coffee P and coffee R.  

Tags: 

gamjatang

11

769

16 Dec 2005, 08:46

laxieqv

View first unread post There are two lines of defence against an attacking  

Tags: 

schumacher

4

569

05 Jan 2005, 02:56

twixt

View first unread post There are two pumps X and Y. To empty a water tank, X  

Tags: 

gamjatang

3

634

25 Nov 2005, 07:23

christoph

1
Experts publish their posts in the topic
View first unread post There are two set each with the number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. If  

Tags: Difficulty: Sub-600 Level,  Probability

monirjewel

4

1752

11 Aug 2012, 23:46

EvaJager

1
View first unread post There are two sets A and B. The range of set A is 7, and the  

Tags: Difficulty: Sub-600 Level,  Poor Quality,  Statistics and Sets Problems,  Source: Other - Please specify

smallapple

2

230

17 Jun 2014, 22:07

PareshGmat

View first unread post There are two sets of dancers and a single pair must be  

Tags: 

tarek99

3

852

20 Sep 2008, 20:42

amitdgr

View first unread post There are two square gardens adjacent to each other, and a  

Tags: 

gamjatang

2

541

13 Dec 2005, 13:27

christoph

1
Experts publish their posts in the topic
View first unread post There are x numbers in list L, where x is a positive integer  

Tags: Difficulty: 600-700 Level,  Number Properties,  Statistics and Sets Problems,  Source: Kaplan

goodyear2013

1

356

14 Jan 2014, 04:23

Bunuel

8
Experts publish their posts in the topic
View first unread post There are y different travelers who each have a choice of va  

Tags: Difficulty: 600-700 Level,  Probability

powerka

7

3344

14 Dec 2013, 04:51

bumpbot

4
Experts publish their posts in the topic
View first unread post There are, in a certain league, 20 teams, and each team face  

Tags: Difficulty: Sub-600 Level,  Combinations,  Source: Kaplan

Derek1988

9

1711

28 May 2014, 12:04

PiyushK

7
Experts publish their posts in the topic
View first unread post Attachment(s) There is a 10% chance that it won't snow all winter long  

Tags: Difficulty: 600-700 Level,  Overlapping Sets,  Probability,  Source: Manhattan GMAT

obs23

9

856

08 Sep 2013, 01:40

ankur1901

Experts publish their posts in the topic
View first unread post There is a 30 % chance of rain and a 70% chance of shine. If  

Tags: Difficulty: 600-700 Level,  Percents and Interest Problems,  Probability,  Source: Manhattan GMAT

ajit257

13

1286

06 Feb 2011, 21:02

144144

View first unread post There is a 30% chance of rain and 70% chance of shine. If it  

Tags: 

amitdgr

1

1114

28 Sep 2008, 08:23

icandy

1
View first unread post There is a 36-card deck, and there are 2 fair dice. Two  

Tags: Combinations,  Probability

stolyar

3

2477

06 Feb 2011, 02:05

fluke

View first unread post There is a 36-card deck. Three cards are taken without  

Tags: 

stolyar

2

1825

06 Jul 2003, 22:23

stolyar

View first unread post There is a 36-card deck. Two cards are taken without  

Tags: 

stolyar

2

1298

07 Jul 2003, 10:20

MBA04

5
Experts publish their posts in the topic
View first unread post There is a 50% chance Walcir will visit Chile this year  

Tags: Difficulty: 600-700 Level,  Probability,  Source: Veritas Prep

emmak

9

1067

24 Mar 2013, 10:22

VeritasPrepRon

4
Experts publish their posts in the topic
View first unread post There is a 90% chance that a registered voter in Burghtown  

Tags: Difficulty: 600-700 Level,  Probability

tarek99

18

4791

23 Jan 2013, 22:05

manimgoindowndown

View first unread post There is a 90% chance that a registered voter in Burghtown  

Tags: 

rahulraao

3

744

18 Sep 2005, 20:24

need700+

View first unread post There is a 90% chance that a registered voter in Burghtown  

Tags: 

gayathri

2

508

30 Nov 2004, 09:45

twixt

View first unread post There is a 90% chance that a registered voter in Burghtown  

Tags: 

afife76

5

724

06 Nov 2004, 23:23

Paul

View first unread post There is a certain triangle with sides 7, 10, and X . It is  

Tags: 

amitdgr

3

1234

08 Oct 2008, 17:39

ALD

View first unread post Attachment(s) There is a club of car-owners consisting of 100 members  

Tags: 

TS

4

546

15 Apr 2005, 06:01

TS

View first unread post There is a desert which is 1000 kms long. On one side of the  

Tags: 

sidbidus

15

524

04 May 2007, 09:07

KillerSquirrel

11
Experts publish their posts in the topic
View first unread post There is a leak in the bottom of the tank. This leak can  

Tags: Difficulty: 600-700 Level,  Work/Rate Problems

feruz77

9

2851

18 Mar 2014, 20:46

Narenn

View first unread post There is a rectangular frame with length 18" and width  

Tags: 

droopy57

4

1311

19 Mar 2010, 05:05

sidhu4u

View first unread post There is a rectangular solid. The areas of faces are 8,  

Tags: 

gamjatang

10

478

25 Nov 2005, 09:55

nakib77

View first unread post There is a row of integers:  

Tags: 

stolyar

3

579

30 Jun 2004, 06:35

stolyar

View first unread post There is a row of integers:  

Tags: 

stolyar

1

522

30 Jun 2004, 06:07

mba

View first unread post There is a sequence A(n) with positive integers in condition  

Tags: 

gamjatang

1

448

11 Dec 2005, 08:04

duttsit

View first unread post There is a tank where certain fluid is stored. The tank is  

Tags: 

shubhangi

3

529

11 Jan 2004, 12:22

Paul

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics

Go to page Previous    1  ...  268   269   270   271   272  ...  303    Next

Search for:

Who is online

Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 1 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 15 minutes)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Statistics

Statistics

Total posts 1230095 | Total topics 151435 | Active members 345750 | Our newest member Leo Wu



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.