Status: Can't wait for August!
Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Location: United States (MA)
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GMAT 2: 680 Q45 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q45 V42
WE: Information Technology (Retail)
, given: 108
Re: GMAT Profile change [#permalink]
09 Jul 2012, 05:05
If only it were that easy...
It depends... can you obtain a good disguise? Maybe a fake mustache and prosthetic nose?
What you need to do:
1) Fake your own death. There are many moving parts when trying to fake your own death though. I'd say shark attack isn/t utilized often enough...
2) Show up in the middle of the desert with the prosthetic nose, fake mustache, maybe a cool looking hat of some sort... Make sure to have no identification on you, and pretend you have amnesia. Make sure you're in an area where no one will recognize you... It would be the worst if you go through this trouble, and people just think you somehow survived a shark attack, have amnesia, and have the same GMAT score... you need to be a whole new person.
3) Make up a cool name, and go by that. I'd say Sean, spelled EAN, none of that crazy Shawn stuff... thats just silly
4) Open up a new login with GMAC, and take the test.
5) Crap... you forgot to study... alright alright, study and re-take the test
You'd have a great essay on how you overcame a setback...