Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Jul 2014, 10:32

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Queries

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 17

GMAT Queries [#permalink] New post 15 Oct 2010, 03:31
Hi,
Can someone please let me know answeres to the following queries reg GMAT:

1) Is is mendatory to mention / specify the collage names in which we are trying to take admission or can I give GMAT without any list as I want to use my score after some time may be 1 yr.
2)what is the GMAT registration form like?Do we need to write some long descriptive answers?
3)Let me know the bare minimum requirement for giving GMAT.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Queries [#permalink] New post 15 Oct 2010, 04:04
utin wrote:
Hi,

1) Is is mendatory to mention / specify the collage names in which we are trying to take admission or can I give GMAT without any list as I want to use my score after some time may be 1 yr.
2)what is the GMAT registration form like?Do we need to write some long descriptive answers?

Hi

1. You don't need to fill out any schools at the time you take the GMAT. However when you take the test you get 4 or 5 reports for free, after the test you will pay about $28 per school.

2. If you mean the form to sign up for the test its pretty simple demographic information: name, address, etc

3. To take the GMAT the minimum is that you sign up and pay.

I'm not sure what other information you're looking for. If you have other questions I'll try to help
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 17

Re: GMAT Queries [#permalink] New post 15 Oct 2010, 04:13
akeel6 wrote:
utin wrote:
Hi,

Hi

1. You don't need to fill out any schools at the time you take the GMAT. However when you take the test you get 4 or 5 reports for free, after the test you will pay about $28 per school.

2. If you mean the form to sign up for the test its pretty simple demographic information: name, address, etc

3. To take the GMAT the minimum is that you sign up and pay.

I'm not sure what other information you're looking for. If you have other questions I'll try to help

Thanks Akeel,
could not understand: "4 or 5 reports for free, after the test you will pay about $28 per school.
"

Can you please elaborate for me. Also what time of the year do the admissions open in various universitites/schools?
GMAT Forum Moderator
Concentration: Healthcare, Economics
Schools: Ross '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GMAT 2: Q V
GPA: 3.54
WE: Accounting (Manufacturing)
Followers: 53

Kudos [?]: 374 [0], given: 234

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Queries [#permalink] New post 15 Oct 2010, 06:39
If you don't select your schools at the time of the test, you will pay for every score submission.

5 score submissions are included with your exam fee. If you don't use them at the test center, you lose them.

Strategy Discussion Thread | Strategy Master | GMAT Debrief| Please discuss strategies in discussion thread. Master thread will be updated accordingly. | GC Member Write Ups

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Re: GMAT Queries   [#permalink] 15 Oct 2010, 06:39