Firstly: i like your spirit! Please keep it and up and DO NOT GIVE up at any cost!Suggestions:
1. Take a break of 3-4 months
. And try to forget EVERYTHING!
2. After 4 months: Sit and Analyze what went wrong! Probably there was something wrong you learned?
3. UNLEARN the wrong thing which you learned. UNLEARN the right thing which you learned! UNLEARN EVERYTHING!
4. Do a fresh start. read the theory once again. Do the easy/moderate/hard problems once again.
5. Give all the tests once again!
6. Am sure you will see the result!Why am i saying all this?
Check out my gmat debrief and you will know the answer to this!570-to-700-my-gmat-journey-133461.html
Also, i have written one post on how to start GMAT preprations. You can find that athow-to-start-gmat-preperations-136048.htmlGood Luck with your prep!Never EVER give-up!
Hope it helps!
You must Believe
GMAT Quant Tutor
How to start GMAT preparations?
How to Improve Quant Score?
Gmatclub Topic Tags
Check out my GMAT debrief
Quant Formula Sheet
How to Solve :
Statistics || Reflection of a line || Remainder Problems || Inequalities