Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 05 May 2016, 02:15
GMAT Club Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Gmat Score 710

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Apr 2012
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 1

Gmat Score 710 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Aug 2012, 03:14
1
This post received
KUDOS
Hi Everyone,

Gave gmat this morning and scores 710. Please suggest what would be good options for me for colleges in India and outside?
More interested to study in India !!

Thanks,
Amit
1 KUDOS received
Retired Moderator
User avatar
Affiliations: PMI, ASQ
Joined: 16 Jun 2012
Posts: 118
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Followers: 174

Kudos [?]: 1017 [1] , given: 21

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Gmat Score 710 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Sep 2012, 12:01
1
This post received
KUDOS
amittsaxena wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Gave gmat this morning and scores 710. Please suggest what would be good options for me for colleges in India and outside?
More interested to study in India !!

Thanks,
Amit
Here are the options.
_________________

Legendary Collections
1. 700 Level Quant 2. IIM Quant 3. 100 CR from LSAT 4. 100 Legendary SC 5. 5000 Practice problems 6.125 Quant 7. 38 SC 8. 10 Full Length GMAT Pen&Paper Tests
9. 1500+ RC 10. 100 Legendary CR 11. Additional Verbal Qs 12. Additional Quant Qs

My debrief |Free essay review initiative
PM me for One-on-One Webex Tutoring

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 386
Location: Azerbaijan
Concentration: Finance
Schools: HEC '15 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
Followers: 20

Kudos [?]: 259 [0], given: 73

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Gmat Score 710 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2012, 11:04
Legendaddy wrote:
amittsaxena wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Gave gmat this morning and scores 710. Please suggest what would be good options for me for colleges in India and outside?
More interested to study in India !!

Thanks,
Amit
Here are the options.


thanks for that helpful link
dont u have a chart of these universities with gmat score ranges indicated?
could you please also advise me best universities for studying banking?
_________________

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true

I am still on all gmat forums. msg me if you want to ask me smth

1 KUDOS received
Retired Moderator
User avatar
Affiliations: PMI, ASQ
Joined: 16 Jun 2012
Posts: 118
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Followers: 174

Kudos [?]: 1017 [1] , given: 21

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Gmat Score 710 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2012, 11:49
1
This post received
KUDOS
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 386
Location: Azerbaijan
Concentration: Finance
Schools: HEC '15 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
Followers: 20

Kudos [?]: 259 [0], given: 73

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Gmat Score 710 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2012, 10:21
Legendaddy wrote:
http://poetsandquants.com/2011/04/27/the-super-gmat-schools/

wrt banking, the top 2 in India are IIMC and FMS. Not sure about schools in US/EU

whartoon is too good to be true :-D I hope I will get 700+ score, but still I don't want to have illusive dreams :)
dont u know whether it will be ok if I apply for Finance or International business? I mean wont the universities,which have no banking study, ask me why the hell I applied and show me to the door? :-D
_________________

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true

I am still on all gmat forums. msg me if you want to ask me smth

Retired Moderator
User avatar
Affiliations: PMI, ASQ
Joined: 16 Jun 2012
Posts: 118
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Followers: 174

Kudos [?]: 1017 [0], given: 21

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Gmat Score 710 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2012, 12:15
LalaB wrote:
Legendaddy wrote:
http://poetsandquants.com/2011/04/27/the-super-gmat-schools/

wrt banking, the top 2 in India are IIMC and FMS. Not sure about schools in US/EU

whartoon is too good to be true :-D I hope I will get 700+ score, but still I don't want to have illusive dreams :)
dont u know whether it will be ok if I apply for Finance or International business? I mean wont the universities,which have no banking study, ask me why the hell I applied and show me to the door? :-D


I am a starry eyed aspirant just like you, not an expert, thus will refrain from commenting on how B Schools will react to your app. I have heard that the best way to eat an Elephant is to take small bits. Given the woolly Mammoth that the whole thing is, I would suggest you keep these thoughts on the back burner, study like hell, get a rocking score and get GMAT out of the way. After that you can think about app strategy.

If you do feel that this is something that you cannot put aside for later I am pretty sure there is another section where you can get expert opinion on such queries.
_________________

Legendary Collections
1. 700 Level Quant 2. IIM Quant 3. 100 CR from LSAT 4. 100 Legendary SC 5. 5000 Practice problems 6.125 Quant 7. 38 SC 8. 10 Full Length GMAT Pen&Paper Tests
9. 1500+ RC 10. 100 Legendary CR 11. Additional Verbal Qs 12. Additional Quant Qs

My debrief |Free essay review initiative
PM me for One-on-One Webex Tutoring

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 386
Location: Azerbaijan
Concentration: Finance
Schools: HEC '15 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
Followers: 20

Kudos [?]: 259 [0], given: 73

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Gmat Score 710 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2012, 23:27
Legendaddy wrote:
.

If you do feel that this is something that you cannot put aside for later I am pretty sure there is another section where you can get expert opinion on such queries.

it is just I am planning to take the gmat within next month :) I need to know which 5 universities I should choose.
Anyways, thanks for ur advises :)
_________________

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true

I am still on all gmat forums. msg me if you want to ask me smth

Retired Moderator
User avatar
Affiliations: PMI, ASQ
Joined: 16 Jun 2012
Posts: 118
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Followers: 174

Kudos [?]: 1017 [0], given: 21

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Gmat Score 710 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Sep 2012, 19:40
LalaB wrote:
Legendaddy wrote:
.

If you do feel that this is something that you cannot put aside for later I am pretty sure there is another section where you can get expert opinion on such queries.

it is just I am planning to take the gmat within next month :) I need to know which 5 universities I should choose.
Anyways, thanks for ur advises :)



Here is the latest ranking only for finance courses:
W
Chicago Booth
LBS
NYU
H
Columbia
INSEAD
S
Kellogg
MIT
IE(Singapore)


Source: Yahoo
_________________

Legendary Collections
1. 700 Level Quant 2. IIM Quant 3. 100 CR from LSAT 4. 100 Legendary SC 5. 5000 Practice problems 6.125 Quant 7. 38 SC 8. 10 Full Length GMAT Pen&Paper Tests
9. 1500+ RC 10. 100 Legendary CR 11. Additional Verbal Qs 12. Additional Quant Qs

My debrief |Free essay review initiative
PM me for One-on-One Webex Tutoring

Re: Gmat Score 710   [#permalink] 05 Sep 2012, 19:40
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Experts publish their posts in the topic Retake the GMAT? Score of 710, 73-89 split (Quant, Verbal) esquire2528 1 09 Jan 2016, 13:41
1 Experts publish their posts in the topic Interpreting my GMAT score of 710 DebWenger 3 26 Feb 2015, 13:20
Experts publish their posts in the topic 710 Gmat score but AWA score 4 anillovesu 10 21 Sep 2010, 04:04
Improving on a score of 710 motleyfocus 2 23 Jul 2010, 12:43
1 Is 710 in GMAT score good enough? vikMbaDreamer 3 04 May 2010, 00:55
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Gmat Score 710

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: bagdbmba, WaterFlowsUp



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.