Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Aug 2014, 18:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT scores be sent to schools

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 0

GMAT scores be sent to schools [#permalink] New post 28 Apr 2008, 13:29
Hi ! All,

I have a query and hope i could get some help. I am planning to write GMAT in first of week of june. Although the admission cycle starts from September and November for some other schools. I cannot figure it out that when i select five schools to be sent scores to during test, how do these schools will know that scores coming, are for a candidate who will apply in September. I mean schools will come to know about my application in september only.
So I would like to know if someone appearing for GMAT few months earlier than admission cycle , then what way he should manage sending these scores to schools during admission dates .

Anyone could sort this out for me.
Thanks !
Neeraj
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 44 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT scores be sent to schools [#permalink] New post 29 Apr 2008, 03:31
Hi Neeraj

When you send your application form, you would be mentioning your score there , with your Personal details and test details. All Schools ask for the official score to be sent to them.

It doesnt matter when you send the score to them, you could have sent them the score 6 months earlier.

Schools also received your AWA response along with your scores, to verify your writing abilities.

These are just kept in their record. Whenever they receive your application they would verify if they have already received your score. Incase they havent recieved it they would update you.

Just make sure you go with five schools in mind prior to the test, as you mention the schools before the test starts
Regards

Gaurav

neeraj.kaushal wrote:
Hi ! All,

I have a query and hope i could get some help. I am planning to write GMAT in first of week of june. Although the admission cycle starts from September and November for some other schools. I cannot figure it out that when i select five schools to be sent scores to during test, how do these schools will know that scores coming, are for a candidate who will apply in September. I mean schools will come to know about my application in september only.
So I would like to know if someone appearing for GMAT few months earlier than admission cycle , then what way he should manage sending these scores to schools during admission dates .

Anyone could sort this out for me.
Thanks !
Neeraj
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT scores be sent to schools [#permalink] New post 29 Apr 2008, 08:18
Hi ! Gaurav,

So schools file all official scores scores sent to them prior to applications. But do I get some referance number when I receive my official scores from GMAC to check with schools later or is it just by name . And where do i get codes for schools to mention while taking test.

Thanks a lot !
Neeraj Kaushal
Director
Director
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 44 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT scores be sent to schools [#permalink] New post 02 May 2008, 12:43
Post GMAT ur score report will mention the achool names u have sent ur score to. U can send ur scores to more school online after the exam
Re: GMAT scores be sent to schools   [#permalink] 02 May 2008, 12:43