to all GMAT GURUS!!
I just wanted to get some feedback from that GMAT Club community about my study plan and maybe hear what works for you and what I can improve on.
So the story is that this is my 2nd time studying for GMAT. I started end of 07 but got sidetracked and I basically lost all my GMAT mojo. I didn't end up writing the GMAT.
FF till now, I just start studying again. My study plan, historic and planned, is as follows:
- Read tactics in Kaplan Premier
- Complete all questions in the Premier Program book.
- Do 30 questions in the GMAT Supplementary Question guides (Purple for Verbal, Green for Quant)
- Write the Kaplan
CAT as a diagnostic
- Finish remaining GMAT Supplementary Question Guides (Purple & Green)
- write the online GMAT CLUB exercises
- work on problem areas in the Kaplan 800
- Complete another CAT
- start and complete the OG11
GMAT book (Orange)
WRITE the GMAT!!
Any thoughts on this plan? I have finished studying Verbal and am now hitting Quants (via Green book). Any feedback/advice, however critical, is highly appreciated!!
any thoughts on study aids? MGMAT?
thanks in advance!!!!