Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
...Is it possible to edit the db storing these answers and times? I ask this because before storing my log in this app I was using logging it on my PC. Would it be possible to save the times and the answers by hacking the db manually?
I'm afraid it will be difficult...Apple has a closed platform that doesn't allow access to files. Otherwise, I think you could...it has to be a simple XML DB file, not sure.
Added: I have and idea how to solve this problem! Let me play with the app _________________
I have just bought gmat toolkit application .In my work set it is just showing 431 questions.Please let me know how can i get new questions and there is no feed from any news including question of the day.
1. New questions: tap Start button(s) in the Set for SC or CR and the app will add (cache) questions posted at GMAT Club's forum 2. News: tap reload button at top-right corner of the News tool and all feeds will be updated.
Let me know if you still have problems with the app.
Thanks a lot for all your help. The last question ,you have mentioned that it will upload sc and cr questions but do you have any functionality for ps and ds questions. I am really interested in solving tough maths questions,which are posted by otherforum members.
In case you don't see 1.3.3 update in "udates" section of AppStore, find "GMAT ToolKit" and tap "buy" using the same id (!) you use early and then system will promt you that you already have the app and allow you to download it for free.
Unfortunately, I don't see Blackberry in next 3 months at least. Honestly, I prefer to push the app for iPhone ahead rather than slow down and create another for Blackberry. Maybe it is a bit early for us to go to another platforms.... _________________
Let me rephrase your ideas and add some comments. If I get something wrong, please, correct me.
1) "guess" + sort option in the Books I think I can easily add "guess" option and need to think about sorting.
2) comparison of different tries. Actually, the app remembers all your tries and I use color to indicate right/wrong history. For example, when you see green "right" and red line beneath that means you got it right last time and wrong time before last. I've decided not to show answers in order to avoid "visual" memory effect. Please, could you explain in detail how you see it should work
3) analytic tool for OG. I had to add this before. Definitely, I'm going to add analytical tool in next update.
4) fast navigation (right numbers) is not blocked in timing mode. I'll fix it.
Thanks again! It seems I will better spend time on fixing these issues and adding new analytical tool than on app re-factoring.