Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 14 Sep 2014, 18:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator
Followers: 80

Kudos [?]: 521 [0], given: 103

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 13 Nov 2012, 00:58
Expert's post
walker wrote:
50% OFF UNTIL NOVEMBER 20 !!!

Celebrating GMAT Club's 10 years anniversary and 1'000'000 posts milestone!
Visit gmatclub.com/1mm for more exclusive offers!

:wave

Hi walker,
Can you please confirm if the questions,in this tool for Android,are same with those available under GMAT Club Free test tab specifically for Knewton and Kaplan..? As I see the no. of questions are almost same in this case for both Knewton and Kaplan.

BTW,where can we see the 50 % discount off for the purchase of this tool during this celebration period..?I mean,is it like that ,while making purchase the discounted price $5 will be shown or else..?

Appreciate your feedback on this.

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || NEW !!! GMAC's IR Prep Tool

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog

KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 13 Nov 2012, 02:28
Expert's post
souvik101990 wrote:
Hey Debayan
The app is free on play store
The in app full version purchase consts 10$ which has been reduced to 5$ for the limited period.
As for your other question, the app consists tons of questions from gmatclub forums bundled up in addition to the questions you mentioned.
Also, the app will be upgraded with features such as the OG Tracker, library, timer etc (which are currently now in the iphone app) in coming periods of time.
Souvik

Hey Souvik,
Thanks for your reply.
I know it's available for free on Google play store.But I was talking about the full App which I in installed in my Android device and when I click on upgrade, it's showing as $9.90 NOT $5(although currently it's on discount).
So, I'm confused..!! Can you please help...
As far as my other query is concerned, I know that there are also other hundreds of questions in the full version of this tool but can you please be specific on the these two- Knewton and MGMAT (sorry NOT Kaplan) with GMAT Club Free test in terms of questions..?

Moreover,would you please tell me that once purchased,how long will have access to the FULL App..?

Appreciate your feedback..!

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || NEW !!! GMAC's IR Prep Tool

Expert Post
CEO
CEO
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Other
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2011
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
Followers: 360

Kudos [?]: 1783 [0], given: 358

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 13 Nov 2012, 08:14
Expert's post
Although you may see $9.90 (this number is static in the current version of the Android app), you will actually pay ~$4.50 until November 20.

Probably some questions you will see somewhere else but definitely not all ~1000.

By the way, we are in final testing of downgrading version of the app (2.3.3 Android will be the minimum OS requirement instead of 4.0) and I hope those of you who have <4.0 OS version will be able to get the app this week.

Best,
Walker

HOT! GMAT TOOLKIT 2 (iOS) / GMAT TOOLKIT (Android) - The OFFICIAL GMAT CLUB PREP APP, a must-have app especially if you aim at 700+ | PrepGame

Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GPA: 3.7
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 264

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 13 Nov 2012, 08:17
Hey walker,

just wanted to let you know about a problem I have encountered a couple of times (GMAT Toolkit on iPad). When I do questions in the OG Tracker and want to filter some question numbers, once the bumber of questions gets bigger (let's say >30) if I do not type in the questions in a very fast manner (slower than 1s) sometimes the app does not recognize the numbers I have entered.

Example: I enter 3,4,6,12,54,75,87,65,99,76,123,125,164,169. By that time the app shows in the upper left corner (0/29) ... and if I make a short pause here the app changes to 0/0. If I click Done in this very moment, it wouldn't allow me to move on with solving the questions, although they still appear in the address line.

It's not significant, just wanted to let you know!

Take care!

Thank you very much for reading this post till the end! Kudos?

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 13 Nov 2012, 09:21
Expert's post
walker wrote:
Although you may see $9.90 (this number is static in the current version of the Android app), you will actually pay ~$4.50 until November 20.

Probably some questions you will see somewhere else but definitely not all ~1000.

By the way, we are in final testing of downgrading version of the app (2.3.3 Android will be the minimum OS requirement instead of 4.0) and I hope those of you who have <4.0 OS version will be able to get the app this week.

Best,
Walker

Thanks Walker...
would you please tell me that once purchased,how long will have access to the FULL App..?

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 13 Nov 2012, 18:20
Expert's post
debayan222 wrote:
would you please tell me that once purchased,how long will have access to the FULL App..?

It doesn't have any specific limitations (that's not a subscription-base purchase). So it will definitely work years.

HOT! GMAT TOOLKIT 2 (iOS) / GMAT TOOLKIT (Android) - The OFFICIAL GMAT CLUB PREP APP, a must-have app especially if you aim at 700+ | PrepGame

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 13 Nov 2012, 20:10
Expert's post
walker wrote:
debayan222 wrote:

It doesn't have any specific limitations (that's not a subscription-base purchase). So it will definitely work years.

Hi Walker,
Thanks a lot.Appreciate your reply..

BTW,could you please let the Android users know that how long we will need to wait to get the FULL APP well equipped and integrated with features like the OG Tracker, library, timer etc (which are currently now in the iphone app) ...?

When it will be upgraded..? :(

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 14 Nov 2012, 02:41
Expert's post
debayan222 wrote:
...When it will be upgraded..? :(

It all depends on Android users themselves. The more people use the app, the faster we will develop it. So, I can't tell you exact timing.
After downgrading Android OS requirements to 2.3.3 this is probably will be our next steps: gmat-toolkit-for-android-what-tool-do-you-need-next-poll-140852.html

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 14 Nov 2012, 07:20
Expert's post
Downgrade to 2.3.3 Android OS is almost done. I hope we will update the app in a few days.

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 14 Nov 2012, 07:34
Expert's post
walker wrote:
Downgrade to 2.3.3 Android OS is almost done. I hope we will update the app in a few days.

Great to hear that... :)

More android users will have access to it soon.

BTW, Walker, would like to see more questions added to it soon...

Android folks,appreciate your thoughts and feedback on it for its betterment.

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 14 Nov 2012, 07:39
Expert's post
If we add what I mentioned here and majority of Android users wants: gmat-toolkit-for-android-what-tool-do-you-need-next-poll-140852.html
I'm pretty sure that you rather take your exam than run out of questions :)

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 14 Nov 2012, 08:07
Expert's post
walker wrote:
If we add what I mentioned here and majority of Android users wants: gmat-toolkit-for-android-what-tool-do-you-need-next-poll-140852.html
I'm pretty sure that you rather take your exam than run out of questions :)

Wow..!! that will be really great and challenging.. :)

Couple of suggestion here to make our tool better,
1.We need more verbal questions at this stage before adding any further quants questions..More CR,RC(I don't find any particularly,sorry if I've missed it) and SC questions...
2.It would be really great if we can insert a pattern for test taking by selecting any of these four options,Easy/Medium/Difficult/Mix from the question-set.

Hope,the concerned team will look into it soon.

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 51

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 16 Nov 2012, 19:50
I've been using the OG Archer from MGMAT. Will it sync to the GMAT toolkit app when I purchase it? I just wanted to make sure all of the problems I've done would transfer.
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 18 Nov 2012, 15:44
Expert's post
dcastan2 wrote:
I've been using the OG Archer from MGMAT. Will it sync to the GMAT toolkit app when I purchase it? I just wanted to make sure all of the problems I've done would transfer.

In what format can you export data from the OG Archer?

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 5

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2012, 07:30
if I buy app on apple store on my Mac can I use it later on the phone?

Thanks
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2012, 07:33
Expert's post
Honda27 wrote:

You can buy it on iTunes (App Store) and use it on your iPhone later.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 5

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2012, 07:45
walker wrote:
Honda27 wrote:

You can buy it on iTunes (App Store) and use it on your iPhone later.

last question, can I still get a discount? Im GMT 00 seems it's na anymore.
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2012, 07:53
Expert's post
Honda27 wrote:
last question, can I still get a discount? Im GMT 00 seems it's na anymore.

Sorry, it was already switched to the regular price.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 51

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2012, 11:15
walker wrote:
dcastan2 wrote:

In what format can you export data from the OG Archer?

I don't believe you can export date from the OG Archer but I was asking if it would sync since they have partnership with MGMAT and others but I didn't get a response.
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2012, 11:35
Expert's post
There is no automatic synchronization with MGMAT OG Archer but if you can export your data from it, I'm pretty sure we can figure out how to add them to GMAT ToolKit.

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application   [#permalink] 20 Nov 2012, 11:35