Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 04:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
CEO
CEO
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Other
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2011
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
Followers: 367

Kudos [?]: 1854 [0], given: 359

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 09 Apr 2013, 12:38
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Are you a user of GMAT ToolKit for Android? Get ready to get access to 4000+ additional questions from GMAT Club's forum. The next update is expected to be available in 1-2 days.

Best,
Walker

HOT! GMAT TOOLKIT 2 (iOS) / GMAT TOOLKIT (Android) - The OFFICIAL GMAT CLUB PREP APP, a must-have app especially if you aim at 700+ | PrepGame

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2013, 07:36
Expert's post
And finally GMAT ToolKit 1.1.0 for Android is available for download/update. Now you have access to more than 4'000+ GMAT questions from GMAT Club's forum. You will rather get 700+ GMAT score than run out of questions. :-D

HOT! GMAT TOOLKIT 2 (iOS) / GMAT TOOLKIT (Android) - The OFFICIAL GMAT CLUB PREP APP, a must-have app especially if you aim at 700+ | PrepGame

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 16 Apr 2013, 18:11
Hi - The video's on this page for Flashcards and Game have no sound. Also is there a suggested guide on how to begin using the application or is it just a free for all? Thanks
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 16 Apr 2013, 21:46
hi

When will the features like timer, news and idioms would be included in the application for android. As of now if I upgrade I would get the additional questions but what about the additional features as of in ios application.
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 17 Apr 2013, 02:50
Expert's post
amh43 wrote:
Hi - The video's on this page for Flashcards and Game have no sound. Also is there a suggested guide on how to begin using the application or is it just a free for all? Thanks

Hi,

The app is not that hard to start using it. The Practice is the most important tool that has almost 1000 built-in GMAT questions + more 3000 questions can be downloaded from GMAT Club's forum. I would recommend to watch this video first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... IvHJ8O0Y6U

Then simply start using the Practice tool. All other tools you can try after you get confident with the Practice.

Best,
Walker

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 17 Apr 2013, 02:53
Expert's post
shafeeqrahaman wrote:
hi

When will the features like timer, news and idioms would be included in the application for android. As of now if I upgrade I would get the additional questions but what about the additional features as of in ios application.

Hi,

We are working on it. The poll (gmat-toolkit-for-android-what-tool-do-you-need-next-poll-140852.html) suggests that the Flashcards should be the next one. I guess it's going to take ~4-5 months for us to add it to the Android app.

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 17 Apr 2013, 07:54
Expert's post
The 1.1.1 update is available for Android devices. Now you can try GMAT Club's forum questions (up to 100) for free before buying the upgrade.

Best,
Walker

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 36

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 28 Apr 2013, 01:16
Hi I am an android tool kit premium user. I am continuously getting a server error when I try to connect to the forum to get more questions. Kindly help. I own a Samsung Note which runs on 4.1.1.

Edit: It worked after I reinstalled the app. I lost my data, but.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 06 May 2013, 23:32
Hi there,

I would just like to ask you: can we expect also an app for the Blackberry? Or does it allready exist? Tnx for the answer ;)

Maja
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 10 May 2013, 12:38
Will there be an Update for the OG Version 13?
This is Guide I am currently studying from.

Thanks
Trevor
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 11 May 2013, 06:45
Expert's post
Sorry, no Blackberry in the near future.

mayabbi wrote:
Hi there,

I would just like to ask you: can we expect also an app for the Blackberry? Or does it allready exist? Tnx for the answer ;)

Maja

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 11 May 2013, 06:50
Expert's post
Do you mean Manhattan GMAT OG Guide Companion (iOS version)? If yes, unfortunately we are not going to update it. Moreover, we are about to release GMAT ToolKit 2.0, where we removes all in-app guide books.

At the same time, there is a lot of alternative explanations for the OG13 guide book written by Bunuel (for math). Those explanations are exceptionally good and you have excess to them from the OG tracker tool.

Best,
Walker

chosenwell wrote:
Will there be an Update for the OG Version 13?
This is Guide I am currently studying from.

Thanks
Trevor

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 20 May 2013, 04:23
Expert's post
We have a great news for those of you who actively use GMAT ToolKit (iOS) in their GMAT preparation. We are about to release (in ~2 weeks) a new app GMAT ToolKit 2 (iOS) with a lot of changes. The most important two features are:

- quizzes. Now you can create mini-quizzes for your regular daily activity.
- all data will be synchronize across all your devices and even if you delete the app, you will be able to restore all data from our server.

We think it's the right thing to do if we give away the full version of GMAT ToolKit 2 for only $0.99 price (Apple doesn't allow a free in-app) to the existing GMAT ToolKit users.

Please, visit gmat-toolkit-2-for-existing-gmat-toolkit-users-153079.html#p1226942 for more information

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 23 May 2013, 15:56
Expert's post
GMAT ToolKit 2 (iOS) is submitted for review!

If you have GMAT ToolKit (iOS) and want to get the full version of GMAT ToolKit 2 (iOS) for only $0.99 (regular price is $24.99), Please don't forget to register here: gmat-toolkit-2-promo-for-existing-gmat-toolkit-users-153079.html

Best,
Walker

Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 29 May 2013, 14:59
Expert's post
GMAT ToolKit 2 (iOS) is now available in the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gmat-to ... 85112?mt=8

:woohoo

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
Schools: ISB '15
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 76

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 31 May 2013, 12:55
Hello. I already purchased toolkit 1. But unknowing that I can buy toolkit 2 for free as I am already a member I purchased it just now again. Will u b able to refund money of toolkit 2?

Thank you in advance

Posted from my mobile device Image
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
Schools: ISB '15
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 76

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2013, 11:20
This is absolute cheating!!!!! Both toolkit 1and 2 have same practice questions!!! I paid $25 for each means total $50. You did not even mention anything! Reimburse my money $25 back. You cannot cheat like this!!!!!!!

Posted from my mobile device Image
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2013, 11:43
Expert's post
Please see my PM.

By the way, I don't really understand why the release of the second generation GMAT ToolKit is cheating. We have done a lot of work adding automatic synchronization, quizzes, notes and other "hidden" improvements.... We would love to make it as a free update to GMAT ToolKit 1 but Apple's policy "forced" us to release it as a separate app. If you have GMAT ToolKit 1 and are going to use it 1-2 months, the update probably isn't worth it but if you a new user or are going to use it more than 1-2 months, I would recommend to get it. Moreover, we offered a $0.99 update for GMAT ToolKit 1 users (10 days to register!!!). Please read a few posts above.

Intern
Intern
Concentration: International Business, General Management
GMAT Date: 06-28-2013
WE: Sales (Manufacturing)

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 03 Jun 2013, 00:50
Hello walker! How can I update my GMAT toolkit 2 to full version for 0.99$? I am a current user of GMAT toolkit 1 (I've also posted my request in promo thread). Thanks.
Expert Post
CEO
CEO

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 03 Jun 2013, 02:41
Expert's post
Hi,

I'm going to send PMs with instructions today.

Best,
Walker

hanzzz wrote:
Hello walker! How can I update my GMAT toolkit 2 to full version for 0.99$? I am a current user of GMAT toolkit 1 (I've also posted my request in promo thread). Thanks.

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application   [#permalink] 03 Jun 2013, 02:41