Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Apr 2014, 10:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
CEO
CEO
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Other
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2011
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
Followers: 326

Kudos [?]: 1574 [0], given: 354

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 14 Dec 2013, 19:11
Expert's post
I would really appreciate it if you could send us the link to the wrong formatted question.

NEW! GMAT ToolKit 2 (iOS) / GMAT ToolKit (Android) - The must have GMAT prep app | PrepGame

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 29 Dec 2013, 22:25
I have the original app with the green icon and the new one is similar. Is there a release note for me to figure out the difference between the old and new full version? I also missed the reg period. I don't mind paying for the new one, it already has heled a lot, but if it is just the auto update then I can roam the forms for questions.
CEO
CEO
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Other
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2011
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
Followers: 326

Kudos [?]: 1574 [0], given: 354

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 31 Dec 2013, 04:51
Expert's post
The new and old GMAT ToolKit apps have the same amount of questions. There are some additional benefits such as automatic history sync between devices and notes, but I wouldn't recommend buying GMAT ToolKit 2 if you already have the latest version of GMAT ToolKit 1.

Best,
Walker

NEW! GMAT ToolKit 2 (iOS) / GMAT ToolKit (Android) - The must have GMAT prep app | PrepGame

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 31 Dec 2013, 15:41
walker wrote:
The new and old GMAT ToolKit apps have the same amount of questions. There are some additional benefits such as automatic history sync between devices and notes, but I wouldn't recommend buying GMAT ToolKit 2 if you already have the latest version of GMAT ToolKit 1.

Best,
Walker

Thanks Walker, keep up the great work with the application. I know it helped me greatly and was probably one of the most useful tools aside from Manhattan.
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 1985

Kudos [?]: 6424 [0], given: 3565

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application [#permalink] New post 30 Mar 2014, 17:19
Expert's post
Latest link to the application online - the toolkit now has a free version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gmat-to ... 85112?mt=8

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Re: GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application   [#permalink] 30 Mar 2014, 17:19