Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 05:15 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 05:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72865 [124]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GPA: 3
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Other)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 92 [3]
Given Kudos: 54
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: GMAT Tools [#permalink]
Bookmarks
Amazing collections, I am new to GC (although i registered in 2009 but left my dreams of GMAT for couple of years) but now as I am building courage again to face the devil, these tools r giving me enthu as if a warrior is preparing for battle ..... :lol: :lol:

Really thankx to guys who have written these tools ......
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Technology, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
Send PM
Thanks , but any tool for android mobiles :p
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 105
GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.08
Send PM
Bookmarks
Another great collection of resources. I'm downloading lots of these tools as of now and may consider getting the iPhone app as well.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 52 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q44 V47
WE:Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
How accurate is the GMAT score calculator?
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1207 [2]
Given Kudos: 114
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Quote:

From what I've heard and seen, the GMAT calculator is fairly accurate. The challenge lies in the fact that you can change your score prediction with your "ability under pressure" and that even your practice tests aren't always accurate. But since the calc has been out, there has been a huge update of data that has been put into the sytem by users just like yourself, and I personally believe it has become even more accurate over the past few months (especially with Kaplan). It guessed within 10 pts of my actual score compared to my final practice test with Kaplan.

For the most accurate prediction of test day score, I would take the GMATprep tests from mba.com. They use the real GMAT algo. But obviously you have to set aside 3.5 hours. But if you are looking for a solid guestimate, probably within plus or minus 30pts, the GMAT calc is awesome! A great tool, and something unique to the GMATclub

Good luck to you!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 52 [1]
Given Kudos: 27
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q44 V47
WE:Information Technology (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Bookmarks
GMATLA wrote:
Quote:

From what I've heard and seen, the GMAT calculator is fairly accurate. The challenge lies in the fact that you can change your score prediction with your "ability under pressure" and that even your practice tests aren't always accurate. But since the calc has been out, there has been a huge update of data that has been put into the sytem by users just like yourself, and I personally believe it has become even more accurate over the past few months (especially with Kaplan). It guessed within 10 pts of my actual score compared to my final practice test with Kaplan.

For the most accurate prediction of test day score, I would take the GMATprep tests from mba.com. They use the real GMAT algo. But obviously you have to set aside 3.5 hours. But if you are looking for a solid guestimate, probably within plus or minus 30pts, the GMAT calc is awesome! A great tool, and something unique to the GMATclub

Good luck to you!

GMATLA, thanks for you answer! I really hope to stick to my historic of working better under pressure :)

Regards
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [1]
Given Kudos: 46
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V41
Send PM
Bookmarks
Good resources for prep......Thanks