Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 10:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GmatClub Tests Access - 60+ Days for Free

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
6 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Sustainability, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
WE: Business Development (Internet and New Media)
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 98 [6] , given: 73

GmatClub Tests Access - 60+ Days for Free [#permalink] New post 14 Oct 2013, 09:31
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
I am giving away 60+ days of access to the GmatClub tests, thanks to BB, who has graciously agreed to transfer my subscription to a deserving member. Kindly do give a reply to this post stating why you deserve this and its yours for the taking :)

You've been walking the ocean's edge, holding up your robes to keep them dry. You must dive naked under, and deeper under, a thousand times deeper! - Rumi

http://www.manhattangmat.com/blog/index ... nprep-com/ - This is worth its weight in gold

Economist GMAT Test - 730, Q50, V41 Aug 9th, 2013
Manhattan GMAT Test - 670, Q45, V36 Aug 11th, 2013
Manhattan GMAT Test - 680, Q47, V36 Aug 17th, 2013
GmatPrep CAT 1 - 770, Q50, V44 Aug 24th, 2013
Manhattan GMAT Test - 690, Q45, V39 Aug 30th, 2013
Manhattan GMAT Test - 710, Q48, V39 Sep 13th, 2013
GmatPrep CAT 2 - 740, Q49, V41 Oct 6th, 2013

GMAT - 770, Q50, V44, Oct 7th, 2013
My Debrief - from-the-ashes-thou-shall-rise-770-q-50-v-44-awa-5-ir-162299.html#p1284542

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Leadership
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 15

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GmatClub Tests Access - 60+ Days for Free [#permalink] New post 20 Oct 2013, 07:58
Hi Transcendentalist,

Thats very generous of you, i have been borrowing material to study for my gmat for many of my friends and have taken many free tests on the internet but im stuck around 650-670.
this would be a great opportunity for me to take as many tests as possible.

i don't know if i deserve it, there might be others struggling more than me.

My exam is on 7th of NOV, so i would be glad to transfer the subscription to any other member after that, or a week or two will do great.

cossed fingers :-D
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 7

Re: GmatClub Tests Access - 60+ Days for Free [#permalink] New post 20 Oct 2013, 08:28
I just took my GMAT on the 24th of September , and secured a score of 420. I desperately need to re-take my exam and improve my score. I found it , extremely strenuous to sit patiently for 4 hours. So , I want to take as many mock exams as I can. I would really grateful if you could give me your membership. I know for sure , that these mock tests will help me reach my target goal and get an opportunity to enter the B-school of my choice.

I really want ittttttt .... !!!
Rotman Thread Master
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Organizational Behavior
GPA: 2.7
WE: Information Technology (Non-Profit and Government)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 33

Re: GmatClub Tests Access - 60+ Days for Free [#permalink] New post 20 Oct 2013, 08:31
That is really nice of you for giving others a chance to access the gmatclub tests for free. I wish I could ask for it but I have just started out the process of studying and for next 3 months it means nothing to me. You have inspired me to do the same one day if I have such an oppurtunity.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 6

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: GmatClub Tests Access - 60+ Days for Free [#permalink] New post 24 Oct 2013, 03:07
Hello Transcendentalist.
I am prepearing for the 4th attempt on GMAT because I don't want to give up. I plan to take the GMAT on 17th November, 2013. I think 4th attempt is final chance I can beat the GMAT because there is no time for me to take GMAT again so I try my best for it. I am very appriciate if you can give me a chance to access to GMAT Club test. Thank you so much for your help.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 650 Q45 V34
WE: Analyst (Transportation)

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 158

Re: GmatClub Tests Access - 60+ Days for Free [#permalink] New post 31 Oct 2013, 08:20
Transcendentalist wrote:
I am giving away 60+ days of access to the GmatClub tests, thanks to BB, who has graciously agreed to transfer my subscription to a deserving member. Kindly do give a reply to this post stating why you deserve this and its yours for the taking :)

As it's 60+ days of access, does that mean its limited to at least 60 days off access x>=60. What is x? ;) Anyway, I'm taking the test first week of December. Really could use extra practice as I'm struggling with DS questions in general. I went through the last three OG and did all DS questions, got 95% of them right. Needless to say, I need new material.

Thanks for the generosity.
Re: GmatClub Tests Access - 60+ Days for Free   [#permalink] 31 Oct 2013, 08:20